babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Which babes wear the sexiest underwear?

sl90 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Which babes wear the sexiest underwear?
Sorry if this has already been done. I went 20 pages back and couldn't find any thread like this so thought I'd make my own.

Which babes do you think wear the sexiest underwear? I have a massive thong fetish and a babe's choice in underwear can make or break how much I enjoy their show.

Personally, I love the girls who have massive arses and wear the skimpiest thongs. Girls like Hannah Martin, Lucy Zara,, Ashley Emma, Ani James are some of my all time favourites.

Please share some of your favourites. I can't be the only one with this fetish on here!

[Image: image-4A7B_599EEA56.jpg]

[Image: ash.gif]

[Image: ani_270.jpg]

[Image: image-9BCE_57410338.jpg]
30-06-2018 03:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Which babes wear the sexiest underwear?
Hi

For high quality brands Alice Goodwin and Olivia in addition to Preya and Priti

For sexy thongs Alison Wild and Jennifer Jade

Of the newer girls Bella has some nice underwear and Chloe L has the best thongs

Caty Cole's fishnet body is excellent and Verity has some nice stocking and suspender sets
30-06-2018 07:55
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

BS - Mila, Olivia, Ashley, Bella Chloe, Nicole, Preeti & Priya
S66 - Fernanda, Sophia, Macy, Rebecca, Caty, Clare & Mia
XP - Lola, Dionne, Alison & Honey

I love babes with brown nipples
30-06-2018 08:50
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Ashley Emma always wears sexy lingerie as does Honey Scott. Hannah Martin wears a thong well as does Jada. Sophia Lares and Linsey Dawn Mckenzie wears some lovely lingerie, especially stockings and suspenders Of these only Honey is one of my favourite performers but I do like a babe in sexy lingerie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
30-06-2018 09:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Great idea for a thread. Big Grin ...

Underwear is hugely important to the eroticism of any night show IMO.

The babe's choice of garment should aim to stop a guy in his tracks; demanding his attention and more. Unfortunately many babes take this as meaning they should really dress up, not pear down, their outfits these days - whether it be an underwear dominant outfit or not.

It may be personal taste but it's one of the reasons I've never liked the mesh catsuits and so forth. I'd rather relatable outfits than fantasy land in any case. 

But, as the OP suggests, by far the most important aspect of the skimpys for me is that which covers the primary focus of all guy's attention when faced with a half naked woman: The panty or better yet the thong. (The very fact that the pussy is forbidden on TV heightens the importance of the thong/panty on the shows even further.) Even colour choice is a factor here: I'd rather any other colour than black, as black undies disguise many exquisite hints of what is being hidden beneath.

So, IMO, the very best choice of garment a babe can wear on their bottom half is the skimpiest sliver of floaty gusset they can get away with. This will 'show' (not seethru but via outline) even when it's not showing, and will move on the person as the babe moves - just to add that extra little spice of danger to proceedings. (Once again it is the mere possibility of a slip or exposure that means so much for the shows.) Wink Even without that, they will hint at the shape and substance of what lies beneath. Wink

These things really add to a guy's excitement as he contemplates what he's seeing. A babe that ignores these factors will add less to her appeal than will those who dress with these things in mind.

To answer your question (as I guess you mean of the babes that are still on now): Anna Martin is simply the best on her day.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2018 20:17 by ShandyHand.)
30-06-2018 20:15
Pspotter Offline
Master Poster

In terms of regulars I'd go with Ashley Emma and Alice Goodwin.

Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Fernanda and Rebecca Kelly have produced some incredible outfits when they've done night shows/tease hours.
30-06-2018 22:44
Jew1leon Offline
Master Poster

BS-Mila,Jasmin and Amber Jade
S66- Rebecca Kelly,Cara Brett
30-06-2018 22:47
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(30-06-2018 20:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Great idea for a thread. Big Grin ...

Underwear is hugely important to the eroticism of any night show IMO.

The babe's choice of garment should aim to stop a guy in his tracks; demanding his attention and more. Unfortunately many babes take this as meaning they should really dress up, not pear down, their outfits these days - whether it be an underwear dominant outfit or not.

It may be personal taste but it's one of the reasons I've never liked the mesh catsuits and so forth. I'd rather relatable outfits than fantasy land in any case. 

But, as the OP suggests, by far the most important aspect of the skimpys for me is that which covers the primary focus of all guy's attention when faced with a half naked woman: The panty or better yet the thong. (The very fact that the pussy is forbidden on TV heightens the importance of the thong/panty on the shows even further.) Even colour choice is a factor here: I'd rather any other colour than black, as black undies disguise many exquisite hints of what is being hidden beneath.

So, IMO, the very best choice of garment a babe can wear on their bottom half is the skimpiest sliver of floaty gusset they can get away with. This will 'show' (not seethru but via outline) even when it's not showing, and will move on the person as the babe moves - just to add that extra little spice of danger to proceedings. (Once again it is the mere possibility of a slip or exposure that means so much for the shows.) Wink Even without that, they will hint at the shape and substance of what lies beneath. Wink

These things really add to a guy's excitement as he contemplates what he's seeing. A babe that ignores these factors will add less to her appeal than will those who dress with these things in mind.

To answer your question (as I guess you mean of the babes that are still on now): Anna Martin is simply the best on her day.

Summed it up perfectly. Thanks.
30-06-2018 22:53
knickaluver Offline
Account Closed

My favourite underwear babes in no particular order.

Lucy Gresty. Oh yeah. Lucy tends to wear g-strings mostly, which doesn't really rock my socks, but however, her beautiful bottom is allowed to be shown in perfect partnership with her holdup stockings. Lucy always makes an effort to look her best and this means alot to an underwear fan like me.

Verity Strict. Say no more, but i will anyway. God, her panties are so pretty and, again, always wears high banded hold up stockings. I'd love to own her knickers and have told her so.

Lucy Martin. Her thongs are so girly and colourful which highlights her pert bottom. Lucy pink basque is jaw droppingly stunning.
02-07-2018 21:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Nicole snow never disappoints me always varys it up
Atlanta catching up with Nicole rather well of late
Sophie hart never disappoints
02-07-2018 21:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV