Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2018

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2018
(28-01-2019 15:37 )winsaw Wrote:  
(28-01-2019 15:18 )admin Wrote:  Yes UKAP have asked us if we would handle the nominations again this year.

can i ask is the process going to be better thought out this year with clear rules for the vote so everyone knows whats going on from before the first vote is cast,
also are UKAP going to interact with the forum throughout the hole time the vote is live as last year they seamed to what nothing to do with us after the first round of voting, we should not have found out that they where changing the way the vote was being done from the twitter page for example,

I heartily agree last year's vote was a complete fiasco. The admins of this forum should seek assurances that UKAP must lay down a proper voting system/nomination process BEFORE voting/nominating begins that cannot be changed mid way through and also they acknowledge every vote/nomination cast on this forum is a solid and registered vote/nomination. and every vote acknowledged made by us in the final round on their site needs to be acknowledged too. They need to be on the forum at least once a day and are prepared to answer our queries if we raise them and most of all BE OPEN & HONEST with us forumnites every step of the way.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-03-2019 10:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I got a pm, thanking me for my nominations and providing links to the voting pages for the next round.

What more do you want? Did you not get the same?
05-03-2019 14:51
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

babelover48 makes many good points that i find it really disappointing the forum has not addressed,
they did make it up as the first round went along, changing things, not confirming who was eligible until after the vote was going, needs a clear set of rules before it starts next time,
they totally gave up on the forum after the first round didn't get the number of votes they where looking for, didn't tell anyone that they had changed the voting process half way through the process, only found out from there twitter that the forum would not be responsible for the vote from the 2nd round on,
didnt tell us anything about the vote how it was going, didnt even tell us who won, it was a total joke, from beginning to end thats why i asked back in jan if things would be different this year and find it disappointing that it seams lessons not been learned

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-03-2019 15:09
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Gentlemen I know 2 of you in particular seem to have got yourselves into a tizz about this. Now you both have experience of running votes on this forum and that perhaps gives you an added insight into these things but if I'm not mistaken there have been a few glitches along the way that you have had as well.

If you don't like how the vote is run this year by all means refuse to take part as indeed I sometimes choose to do with votes on the forum if I don't like them. If you want to govern how the vote is run maybe offer to sponsor it - maybe Kellie or Evelyn would win! (see below).

My humble view is that all these things are a bit of light entertainment not to be taken too seriously.

By the way from my experience sponsoring a few industry awards in the past where I have been working it's amazing how many times the winner of a vote was someone/an organisation that I was happy to see win and I have no doubt that in some cases the same standards apply on the night these awards are presented. laughlaughlaugh
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2019 15:33 by SecretAgent.)
05-03-2019 15:30
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ I freely admit the ultimate babe didn't go as well as hoped, I am upset I let people down in not realise that some people would vote tactical, I will do better didn't really need u to put the boot in mate, I am sorry to everyone,
I would help if asked that's what we do on the forum or should do work to help it but don't get why that would mean Kellie or Evenly would win I think it's very unlikely both would get that many votes,
It's not a thing to be proud of if you have been fixing vote you should be ashamed of yourself, the fact you are saying last year vote was fixed is very worrying , can admin please confirm that this is not true and he's just making it up,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-03-2019 18:08
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Winsaw I wasn’t sticking the boot in & it never occurred to me to think you had let people down. These things happen. If you don’t think that industry awards (across many industries) have an element of patronism to them then you are too innocent for your own good. There are hundreds of industry awards each year with multiple sponsors & categories and in many cases the sponsor gets a seat on the voting panel for their particular award. That influence is part of the sponsorship package. You take these awards far too seriously!
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2019 18:20 by SecretAgent.)
05-03-2019 18:19
admin. Offline
Administrator

Some of the UKAP Awards 2018 were decided by a voting panel, but not the two babe channel awards, which were decided by a public vote.
15-03-2019 17:25
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I have to admit It has been a while since posting on this thread, but I'm very surprised that UKAP haven't formally announced they were seeking nominations to us for this year and should they consider consolidating the two awards into one or could they offer an Babe channel Ultimate babe award as well?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2019 12:10 by lovebabes56.)
06-04-2019 12:06
Charlemagne Offline

^ I suppose it's because they asked for nominations in May last year.

And that seemed previous for an awards ceremony held in October.

06-04-2019 12:10
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(06-04-2019 12:06 )babelover48 Wrote:  I have to admit It has been a while since posting on this thread, but I'm very surprised that UKAP haven't formally announced they were seeking nominations to us for this year

Why? One click to the first page of this thread would have told you the first notification was mid May last year
06-04-2019 12:10