babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Alexis Reed - Babestation - Chat, Pics and Vids

skully Offline

RE: Alexis Reed - Babestation - Chat, Pics and Vids
(05-09-2018 13:10 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I thought Tractor boy was talking about Anneka Rice in the post she chose to criticise, so fail there.

I did too, the post is clearly a joke and no offence was meant by it.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
05-09-2018 13:25
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Yet ANOTHER genius 'babe' to add to the list of PR blunderers that burn their potential clientele list. The sense of entitlement is strong in this one.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-09-2018 13:55
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(05-09-2018 12:08 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Its a two way streak,
eek I always thought it was a 2 way street! Though maybe in this case you're onto something...

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-09-2018 14:52
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Oh dear, another babe that can't help but show her true colours online.

Gotta agree with SA, any babe that has such a go at largely innocuous comments like this is indeed screaming her intolerance for each and every guy that tunes into the channels.

In addition, babes like Alexis just aren't willing to accept that the TV platform that has given them their chance is built on the semi-nudity of its babes, PAID for by calls...

We can, I think, see atm that the fta nightshows can sustain SOME babes who wish to tease without reveal on a LIMITED basis, or who wish to do so ahead of a subsequent reveal there. (IMO, while it can be annoying, there is no great issue with this.) What is a definite problem is what their sworn off topless on nights stance tells us about how Alexis and her ilk wish the industry to sustain them over the longterm...  What they are saying essentially is: We want other babes to go on providing the visual draw and semi-nudity on the fta platform, so that we can pick off any unsuspecting punters while providing a lesser level of service on there! They are saying they are purely takers, not willing to help sustain the industry to the level most night babes are.

Well, I'd say punters will vote with their wallets on that one (now with the added knowledge of her character that Alexis has kindly provided here). As winsaw states, we'll then know if the fta shows can tolerate militant, avaricious, punter hating babes* who just wish to leech off other girls who are prepared to put on the proper adult entertainment.

* Also ones that can't even see that they should keep quiet about what they're about.

(05-09-2018 13:10 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I thought Tractor boy was talking about Anneka Rice in the post she chose to criticise, so fail there.

Yes that's the topper: It was a defensive narcissistic fail to boot.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-09-2018 17:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Same, was on about Alexis looking like Anneka Rice. Yep epic fail

Piper Niven Superfan
05-09-2018 17:26
Big_Gray Offline
Junior Poster

(05-09-2018 11:09 )winsaw Wrote:  Thanks Alexis for confirming that it's your choice not to get your boobs out on a boobs out night show as you don't want to give them away for free Big Laugh
At least now we know there is no point calling u anymore as it don't matter how much we ask we will never get Rolleyes
I think you may find you are not on nights that much in the future as once people find there is no payoff to there call they move on to girls who do the job they are being paid for property,
Welcome to the forum by the way Tongue

But she does get them out Huh TongueTongueSmile and more eekeekeek
05-09-2018 19:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(05-09-2018 19:48 )Big_Gray Wrote:  But she does get them out Huh TongueTongueSmile and more eekeekeek

Not on tv mate which is what we have all been talking about all day Rolleyes

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-09-2018 20:23
Big_Gray Offline
Junior Poster

(05-09-2018 20:23 )winsaw Wrote:  
(05-09-2018 19:48 )Big_Gray Wrote:  But she does get them out Huh TongueTongueSmile and more eekeekeek

Not on tv mate which is what we have all been talking about all day Rolleyes

Huh BS is BS mate however you watch it Rolleyes looks like your missing out Cool
05-09-2018 20:51
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Strange how far hotter girls like Ashley Emma, Chloe Love, Nicole Snow etc get em' out and even go butt naked for 'free' (tell that word to traditional ordinary callers Rolleyes ). Considering that competition, it'll be interesting to see how long her strategy lasts Cool
05-09-2018 21:05
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

^Yeah it will be interesting to see how things change when her stats don't improve. Its this "free" idea which is ruining these channels, someone is paying to phone so its not "free" ok viewers my get it for "free" but that hasn't stopped loads of babes before so what makes some of these babes think they shouldn't do what other babes have done??

Its this all inclusive no ones excluded BS. Nights have always been topless available and it should remain the minimum for all channels after 10pm. Tease shows excluded but even tease shows should have boob flashes at least. Straight off non topless shouldn’t be an option.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018 00:47 by babefan2012.)
05-09-2018 21:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV