Delia Rose (BS)
Charlie C (BS)
Danni King (XP)
Saskia Jade (BS)
Daisy Dillon (BS)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Who is the Best Babe to Phone for a Daytime Wank? (2018/2019)

Yorkshireman Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Who is the Best Babe to Phone for a Daytime Wank? (2018)
(07-08-2018 10:01 )temm0p Wrote:  Lads, how's Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly? She's looking hot as fuck today but from my experience xxxpanded can be pretty tough going for a dtw

It depends which number you use. If you use the on screen number you'll not get much encouragement from any of the daytime xxxpanded girls. If you use the number on the xxxpanded website they're all pretty much full on filth. Jennifer Kelly is awesome on the "naughty" line as they like to call it.
07-08-2018 10:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
temm0p Offline
Apprentice Poster

I went for it and, yup, filth. Brilliant Cool
07-08-2018 10:38
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

Spoke to Paige Phillips this afternoon. Sure it was the generic muscle/tension/relief stuff but she seemed actually into it and asked for a picture of my muscle.

In other words, surprisingly obliging, especially considering that she used to be pretty rubbish.

If you ain't daytime wanking, you ain't trying.
13-08-2018 14:16
Shamrock225 Offline

Are the webcam shows and perv cam worth it? Not sure if I wanna put my card details on one of the sites.
14-08-2018 14:43
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(14-08-2018 14:43 )Shamrock225 Wrote:  Are the webcam shows and perv cam worth it? Not sure if I wanna put my card details on one of the sites.

All depends what you want, I think S66 Cam is a great compliment to making a call, love to cum while a fav babe listens on a dayshow call, but find cumming in front of her on 1-2-1 cam even more of a turn on !...and she enjoys it more too ....

Perv cam can be good for a quick thrill while there on set, all depends on the girl really what they show etc or not ..or what you happy to see / turns you on.

Don't worry about the card security I've never had any issues, I would only say its not cheap cam 2 cam at about £5 a min so a decent length cam can cost a bit.
14-08-2018 16:16
jbrum77634 Offline
Junior Poster

What's the deal with Becky on S66? Read many negatives on here and her recent tweet/rant about blokes phoning her with cock in hand but surely the foot fetish guys are grunting and unloading down the phone as she entertains them all day. I like her look today but unwilling to waste money if she's a cold waste of time as reported?
25-08-2018 14:23
MadsS Offline
Senior Poster

Gigi Petite should be on this list, she's always game and constantly getting warnings for being too naughty on Daytime shows.
21-09-2018 13:45
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

(16-04-2018 13:09 )Ryan_z Wrote:  I had a great chat with a Babestation girl last week; I won't state what day it was or what her name is to avoid getting her in trouble, but she was pure filth, absolutely sexy as hell. Compare that to people who are about as interesting to talk to as directory enquiries, e.g. Hannah Claydon and Cali Garcia, and you wonder why these two has-beens are still employed on BS.

Never spoken to Hannah but having spoken to Cali i can confirm that her phine manner is the same as her on screen performances..... tame. She may give the odd mention of seeing the odd guy to fuck outside of work but then changes the subject to ask you about the weather??? Can only repeat the above in wandering why she is still employed by bs... she is hardly punctual and looks like she couldnt think of being anywhere worse when on screen. The time i called her too i was watching the tv and she was pulling faces, rolling her eyes etc so much that eventually i just ended the call.
03-10-2018 10:35
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

DamnSurprised oldmand you really dont like cali do you ? Is she an ex wife or something ?

I miss Amber Coen
03-10-2018 12:01
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

Just relaying my honest opinion of her based on my experiences. I wish I could sing her praises because in my eyes she is probably the hottest girl to grace these channels... sadly though due to her present attitude i feel she has passed her shelf life on these shows.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2018 12:21 by Oldmand.)
03-10-2018 12:20