Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 73 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

Hazel - Caps & Videos

Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

RE: Hazel - Close up
OK I may as well turn this into Hazel thread to save space on forum!

Hazel - so hot with quick pussy flash

The lush Hazel shows a bit more than planned as she adjusts her thong, the thing I love about Elite is the fantastic camera angle's they give us, as again proven in this clip. Enjoy Smile

THUMBS = http://lix.in/-50565a

LINK = http://lix.in/-48b53f
13-06-2009 07:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq Away
Gramaticul Jeanious

Thought of maybe starting just one thread and putting all your clips in it? Sounds like a better idea to me. Thanks for the clips anyway.

GAME OVER YEEEEAAAAAAAH!
13-06-2009 07:41
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

BladeWave Wrote:Thought of maybe starting just one thread and putting all your clips in it? Sounds like a better idea to me. Thanks for the clips anyway.

So instead of one thread for each woman or in the case of my hot together thread which for my mind is different subject ie women. I should put every clip I upload in one great big My Elite clips thread?

I fear this may lead to ease of use problems and not every member wants to search through loads of clips just to find the one of the woman they are after! So if Hazel, Emily, Anna etc etc all have their own thread people know what's what.

Don't get me wrong I am not against your idea because it would be far easier to dump them all in one place, but as I pointed out, for ease of use I think its better this way.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2009 08:16 by Bluearmy71.)
13-06-2009 08:14
ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq Away
Gramaticul Jeanious

Bluearmy71 Wrote:So if Hazel, Emily, Anna etc etc all have their own thread people know what's what.

They already have their own threads, two of them have their own forum sections I believe.

GAME OVER YEEEEAAAAAAAH!
13-06-2009 08:21
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

BladeWave Wrote:
Bluearmy71 Wrote:So if Hazel, Emily, Anna etc etc all have their own thread people know what's what.

They already have their own threads, two of them have their own forum sections I believe.

Oh I am sorry, I thought you realised, I was going on the suggestion that you made about I should think of putting all of my clips in one thread and therefore my reply to you was based on what I was doing with my own clips ie putting them into my own individual categories, and if some of the women already have there own threads why would someone with over 400 posts to his/her name think that placing all my posts in one thread was a good suggestion? let alone only believe that some of the women have their own sections on the forum!

In short you have been a member on here for a while, I have only been a member for a matter of hours, do you really expect myself or any new member to notice everything straight away and just post everything in the right place, that is a high expectation imo!
13-06-2009 08:52
Anastasia Offline
crazy girl

lol Whatever Smile))))))

dont worry- be happy
13-06-2009 09:55
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Anastasia Wrote:lol Whatever Smile))))))

dont worry- be happy

Aaaw you're sweet - words to live by Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

13-06-2009 10:35
ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq Away
Gramaticul Jeanious

Bluearmy71 Wrote:what I was doing with my own clips ie putting them into my own individual categories

You mean it would be easier for you to have a section of the forum to yourself? Tongue

Bluearmy71 Wrote:
In short you have been a member on here for a while, I have only been a member for a matter of hours, do you really expect myself or any new member to notice everything straight away and just post everything in the right place, that is a high expectation imo!

Okay, I see your point, I mean no disrespect. Smile

GAME OVER YEEEEAAAAAAAH!
13-06-2009 13:54
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

BladeWave Wrote:
Bluearmy71 Wrote:what I was doing with my own clips ie putting them into my own individual categories

You mean it would be easier for you to have a section of the forum to yourself? Tongue

Bluearmy71 Wrote:

Okay, I see your point, I mean no disrespect. Smile

No disrespect taken Blade, it was just good banter that's all Smile

And lol at my own section, tbh it would be better if I was sectioned myself, they will give me a certificate and lovely padded walls to bang my head on Tongue
13-06-2009 15:14
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

dont worry- be happy

Shady Cee Wrote:

dont worry- be happy

Aaaw you're sweet - words to live by Big Grin

You are both right, life is far to short no to be happy Big Grin
13-06-2009 15:22

Click here to watch Studio 66