Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Macy - Studio66 Days - Chat & Discussion

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Macy - Chat & Pics
Macy backstage is still a treat to behold. The hand bra may hide her nipples more often than not but there is still plenty of skin on show. She really has a stunning body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
17-05-2019 19:55
Find all posts by this user
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I only managed to catch her briefly today, but it seems like she's doing these webshows all the time now, im not a huge fan of them tbh but i'll give Macy some leeway as she looks so great, if she makes money from it then good for her, but pussy is not the be all and end all for me

Good job she is still doing her teaseshows though, she's doing one on Sunday at 4am, if she can't get the Freeview slot ahead of that Kerrie Lee i might just smash my TV, then i'll have to keep watching these webshows anywayCool
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2019 22:15 by Joey 27.)
17-05-2019 22:11
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(17-05-2019 22:11 )Joey 27 Wrote:  I only managed to catch her briefly today, but it seems like she's doing these webshows all the time now, im not a huge fan of them tbh but i'll give Macy some leeway as she looks so great, if she makes money from it then good for her, but pussy is not the be all and end all for me

Good job she is still doing her teaseshows though, she's doing one on Sunday at 4am, if she can't get the Freeview slot ahead of that Kerrie Lee i might just smash my TV, then i'll have to keep watching these webshows anywayCool

Its fine if she wants to do the webshows all the time provided they do not end up as cam shows only. If its classed as a Webshow then the focus should be mainly on the viewers not cam as it should be a sexy dayshow..... If she did her Tease show style performance for the Webshow, I do not think people will complain...
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2019 12:51 by geoffh.)
18-05-2019 12:50
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Macy's just done a stunning 4am tease show this morning

Now she's scheduled for the Sunday morning web show, 5:30-11:00am Heart

She hasn't started yet, but it could be interesting..

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2019 05:49 by modelflat.)
19-05-2019 05:48
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

OK, webshow Cool Just tuned in, she's in her black bra-like top, tartan red skirt pulled right up, and nice white/jewelled? knickers... and some black stockings

Showing her bum on the web show, and a lot of action for the private cam Heart

Thx for the nice post Joey..

(19-05-2019 05:59 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Agree, her voice sounds so sexy even if she is putting it on a bitBig Laugh her horny, raunchy body language is amazing too

She's doing the webshow again now, but im not bothered about normal dayshows anyway, im just glad she still does teaseshows, the combo of her amazing body and her tease style is epic

||||||||
19-05-2019 06:21
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Now her top is down while she flashes those boobs at the pervcam but not our cam, such near teasing... eek
19-05-2019 06:50
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

It was funny when the strap broke on the top she was wearing earlier, the look of shock on her face as if she couldn't bare to be topless on the webshow, so she had to go and quickly changeBig Laugh

TBH i sort of like her ego because she's hot enough and a good enough performer to be able to pull it off,
my other faves are either too nice, too lazy or not quite hot enough so it wouldn't suit them to have a big ego
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2019 16:14 by Joey 27.)
19-05-2019 16:14
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Not convinced by these webshows, if she wasn't such an Elite babe i probably would lose interest, i think her teaseshows and even dayshows are better, of course when she does show her boobs occasionally on the webshow it truly is a spectacular sight
21-05-2019 16:08
GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

The trouble these days is that 'spectacular boobs' means bags of silicon stuffed inside a pretty girl's chest. It's weird that natural girls are few and far between on the 'glamour' scene and natural is the new weird. WEIRD!
21-05-2019 20:33
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-05-2019 20:33 )GNOMEHEAD Wrote:  The trouble these days is that 'spectacular boobs' means bags of silicon stuffed inside a pretty girl's chest. It's weird that natural girls are few and far between on the 'glamour' scene and natural is the new weird. WEIRD!

Exactly this is the glamour industry, so I want to see babes that are well out of my league like Macy, if they have enhanced tits then so be it.
I don't fantasize about girls that look like Ashlyn, Kendall, Lilly and ScarlettBounce i see hotter girls then them in everyday life and they are probably natural anyway

There are some girls with fake tits i don't like, but some on here seem to think every natural girl is a goddessRolleyes i do like Tegan Jade though because she actually looks like a model rather than a generic plain Jayne
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2019 01:18 by Joey 27.)
21-05-2019 22:11
Thread Closed