Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.4 Average

Babestation Shower

Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Shower
Hi,
That shower is really annoying me. Last night Lori was in it and whether you like her or not her energy and commitment cannot be doubted,
Last night all we got was head and shoulders and they still have not done anything to improve the walls behind the girls.
Ashley Emma did a set and that did include full length but not a lot of it, time for them to sharpen up
03-02-2018 08:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
beon78 Offline
Senior Poster

Great shower see with Ashley full length with good camera shots of her bum and,front excellent

Chessie Kay the greatest of all time incredible women
03-02-2018 08:54
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

There's girls that are in my opinion more adept at riskier shows, more confident in their performance abilities, than others.

Ashley has made great strides in this area. It wasn't too long ago that I doubted she'd even ever get fully naked and yet here we are, and she's probably one of the first to drop the drawers these days. Her shower shows are a gradual steady improvement, however definitely still a work in progress. That's fine though - she's giving us a wet show pretty much every night and most of us are quite chuffed at that.

I've found that Bella's, Dannii's and Scarlett's shows in the shower have involved more movement, more variety of positions, and more risk. Scarlett's use of the toy was the prime example and her shower shows have so far been the best for me.

There is a reoccurring problem with the camera poorly positioned which means that many times the top half is the predominantly visible element. They could easily use a roaming cam more often in the shower like they do for the POVS. Alice probably benefits from that the most at the moment - and I'd love to see that implemented with all the babes who do shower shows.

I am grateful that the shower exists again on Babestation though. We asked for it for long enough to return and it has become a regular segment of the nights. So much so that the shower is almost a form of babeshow programming in it's own right. For a long time it was between days and nights - well the shower is almost considered a third option now.

Maybe one day they'll be an ultimate babe competition solely dedicated to shower shows. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
04-02-2018 01:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Not to be nitpicky but Ashley went nude multiple times when at Elite TV, back in 2009' and 2010' & 11'. She even did a nude 3-4-1 with Caty Cole and Charlie O'Neal oiled up and all over her Big Grin

I like the shower sessions as long as there's a balance of top and bottom.

AKA Lara Croft
04-02-2018 03:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(04-02-2018 01:10 )Regenerated Wrote:  There's girls that are in my opinion more adept at riskier shows, more confident in their performance abilities, than others.

Exactly. A lot has to fall into place for a risky show to reach fta.

The babe has to be skilled at positioning, she has to be willing and conifident enough in those skills and she has to be supported by a willing behind the scenes staff and shot by a skilled cameraman on board with the thing.

Cameraman and babe also has to be in the right mood I would have thought to get the right angles with a decent rythm and movement to them in order to create the right kind of heat.

Water and the confined space of something like the shower set are just added problems.

---

Interesting mrmann. I don't recall that. (Didn't watch in the same way back then unfortunately. Tongue )

I wonder what took her so long at BS?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-02-2018 07:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(04-02-2018 07:51 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(04-02-2018 01:10 )Regenerated Wrote:  There's girls that are in my opinion more adept at riskier shows, more confident in their performance abilities, than others.

Exactly. A lot has to fall into place for a risky show to reach fta.

The babe has to be skilled at positioning, she has to be willing and conifident enough in those skills and she has to be supported by a willing behind the scenes staff and shot by a skilled cameraman on board with the thing.

Cameraman and babe also has to be in the right mood I would have thought to get the right angles with a decent rythm and movement to them in order to create the right kind of heat.

Water and the confined space of something like the shower set are just added problems.

---

Interesting mrmann. I don't recall that. (Didn't watch in the same way back then unfortunately. Tongue )

I wonder what took her so long at BS?

If you look through her Elite TV videos you'll find the moments, and if you don't hear, I'm sure Google will have them. I think like with some women, they change and decide to keep things tame for a while, similar to how Georgie Darby has been for the past couple of years, up until a few nights ago. Georgie used to do nude 2-4-1s way back at Babestation, one of the hottest ones being with Stevie Louise! Sending you a clip of Ashley from Elite now Wink

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2018 12:44 by mrmann.)
04-02-2018 12:41
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2018 08:54 )beon78 Wrote:  Great shower see with Ashley full length with good camera shots of her bum and,front excellent

How long were the long shots? And I presume it was on Babecall (NON-FREEVIEW) as usual!!?????.....Come on BS PLEASE all of your viewers!...
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2018 17:23 by trains55.)
04-02-2018 16:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2018 08:33 )Kevin555 Wrote:  Hi,
That shower is really annoying me. Last night Lori was in it and whether you like her or not her energy and commitment cannot be doubted,
Last night all we got was head and shoulders and they still have not done anything to improve the walls behind the girls.
Ashley Emma did a set and that did include full length but not a lot of it, time for them to sharpen up

I thought Lori's shower on Babestation was QUITE good with shots of her landing strip!
04-02-2018 17:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

So is that it for shower sessions?

Would be fun to see more nude ones. I think they could even lower the lights a bit and let the women do more. Maybe a bit of steam to add to the mystique. Risky Business opening scene Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
24-09-2019 16:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Reckon so Mrmann until the spring unless they use it for bsx

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
24-09-2019 16:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV