babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.4 Average

Babestation Shower

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Babestation Shower
(10-01-2018 20:35 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Its been good personally of late with various members of the night crew doing at least one stint
Yet baffles me why most have there hair up its not harmful water

If the girls got wet hair in the shower they would probably spend the rest of the night drying their hair and styling it, instead of being onscreen.laugh
10-01-2018 20:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(10-01-2018 17:34 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ The BS shower is the perfect babeshow example of be careful of what you wish for. Just a year or so back guys on here were popping up with persistent requests for babes to break out the water on their sessions. Now with the wish granted we can see how BS have circumvented the thought behind that wish in the very act of granting it.

What we couldn't see at the time was that BS would remain so resolute in their conviction that water sets are not popular enough with callers. To BS they still aren't; as circles states shower sets are only on our screens atm because they sell cams not calls.

So, as ever, sets by themselves are an irrelvance. It's how they are used that is important. Bath, shower, jacuzzi, olympic sized swimming pool, it'll make no difference as long as the operator's ambitions are so small, cheap and unimaginative. Static body part obsessed camera work, locked off for most of the time on both TV and pervcam feed is intended to be cheap and return maximising NOT eroticism enhancing. And nigh on every set up will be shot the same way unless competition and circumstance demands otherwise. Don't accept little scraps when there should be a feast.

Are you saying Babe shows & water don't mix? Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-01-2018 21:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Only since the oil of pervcam solidified everything. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-01-2018 22:20
Schuey Offline
Senior Poster

(10-01-2018 20:35 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Its been good personally of late with various members of the night crew doing at least one stint
Yet baffles me why most have there hair up its not harmful water

Yup. This has confused me too. Even Lori who used to never have her hair up in the shower set has started following the trend.
10-01-2018 23:46
GloryLori Offline
#1 LORI B FAN

Oil Show > Shower Show, everyday for me.
11-01-2018 02:17
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2018 20:41 )Tractor boy Wrote:  If the girls got wet hair in the shower they would probably spend the rest of the night drying their hair and styling it, instead of being onscreen.laugh

There are plenty of girls who get their hair wet in the shower, such as Bella just now.
11-01-2018 03:52
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

I think its just a pain for some girls getting it wet drying it then restyling it or whatever and they barley get there bodys drenched too so when they come out its just a quick dry

- I wouldn't like to be under the shower long it makes my skin dry lol
11-01-2018 14:12
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi
Lori and Ashley in the shower, Lori holding the shower head on her body, Ashley seems to be dry.
Cameraman only recording head and shoulders, what is the point.

Not asking them to flash the gash, but full length for the shower should be the way, in the early days Alice did it without problems

And perhaps a bit of deep cleaning would not go amiss, on the shower not the girls
26-01-2018 04:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I managed to see that: THANKS BS for putting it on Babestation FV! I agree with the CRAZY camera angles but for about TWO minutes we did see Ashley's LOVELY arse with SLIGHTLY longer shots! Not GREAT but a BIT better!
So Babestation thanks for putting it on Babestation (The shower Cannel!) BUT please sort out the camera angles (or the cameraman!?).................Thanks.
26-01-2018 07:18
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Last night's shower stint with jess was superb hopefully more can be like that in the next few months
27-01-2018 12:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV