GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average

Allison Wild - Chat & Discussion (Only)

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Allison Wild
Looked great last night, it seems that she only looks to her right when on the first channel. That aside she is a good performer and apart from the tights occasionally worn, she can look amazing with her body moving like a snake. Most of you are annoyed by her constant chatting off camera, which I get and some others look like they're doing the same namely Honey, however I overlook that being a viewer, but if I was a caller then yes I would be annoyed. I would cite many models on BS doing the same, looking over the camera to chat or on S66 looking and playing with their smartphones which I think is very unprofessional-take the bloody thing away from them.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
26-02-2019 12:04
Find all posts by this user
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Competition Time

Who/What is she looking at? Cos it certainly is not the main camera.

Five virtual English pounds to the poster with the most creative/imaginative answer.
01-03-2019 01:27
msgny72 Offline
Junior Poster

I saw a few minutes of her early on around 8pm. Sideways on, hair covering most of her face on that side, waggling her finger for calls - so the argument she's on stream2studio goes straight out the window there - she is a joke.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - John Lydon
01-03-2019 07:59
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi

Looked in twice last night,

Early when dressed as a sexy secretary she was excellent, but again the looking to one side is a bit strange

Later looked in she was topless in tights and in truth she put on an excellent show

Hopefully we get more like that in the future
01-03-2019 10:35
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It's not the look of her or her performance we criticise,it's why she never concentrates on the camera looking at her-seems there could be another one to her right as she was gesturing with her fingers and making the phone sign with them too. I really don't know what she is playing at.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
01-03-2019 13:03
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

HeartHeartHeart

OMFG! Allison Wild is absolutely on fire on Xpanded. The way she's cavorting around in her shimmering, elegant number and pale heels is captivating and intensely erotic. She really seems playful and horny and is actually looking at the camera quite a bit, rather than the staring off to the left. A show to get lost and immersed in and such a rewarding, pleasant surprise. She looks so hot and amazing tonight!

HeartHeartHeart
05-03-2019 01:07
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

On a bed all to herself now and fully back to the focusing away from the camera. Still the most breathtaking performance on the channels tonight IMO but this carry-on does detract from a mesmerising time to an undeniable extent (at least for us the TV and web viewers; whoever's getting the eye contact is lucky).
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2019 01:45 by verybadroger.)
05-03-2019 01:42
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yes she's still at it-so you like her then Big Grin ? She is pretty astounding but when on the second channel she tends to concentrate more but her callers would be very frustrated if they could see what she does.

05-03-2019 01:45
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

Oh, yeah. I think she's astoundingly hot. I love what she's wearing tonight and how much she's showing off. Her ass looks sensational when she's on her side or front. Pretty enthused by what I'm seeing from her tonight, I'm glad to say.
05-03-2019 01:55
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

None of us are saying she isn't a great performer, that's not in any doubt, but it is the constant looking to her right for whatever reason that is annoying. Missy looks good and certainly has a lot of sex appeal but if a camera is pointing right at her head on, what the hell is she doing not looking at? Could it be that someone is filming her off camera? Who knows but we all wish she'd stop it.

05-03-2019 15:03
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles