babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Is the 2 minute challenge just mugging people off?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

The 2 Minute Challenge Debate: Is the 2 minute challenge just mugging people off?

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The 2 Minute Challenge Debate: Is the 2 minute challenge just mugging people off?
(27-10-2017 15:13 )papahet3969 Wrote:  i notice S66 dont use these ruses...YET

yeah have to say S66 havent gone down that route and prob never will unless they are in financial difficulties

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-10-2017 08:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: The 2 Minute Challenge Debate: Is the 2 minute challenge just mugging people off?
it cant be a mugging for the simple reason guys call.
it may be a pain in the ass to viewers hearing the girls shouting it every 3 mins. but if it brings in callers they will keep using it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-10-2017 08:39
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Careful Hex!t mate, you're sounding like Rammy. Wink

Two things for sure only for me: That the challanges must have been beneficial at one time and that Cellcast is losing revenue from their core business.

You have to then ask: Why is it that not one other operator has ever even tried a feature of this sort? Surely they must have looked at it and concluded that they were not for them? Is that because any benefits there are comes with intangible downsides? Or are they just trying to do things differently (this never seemed to bother anyone much when it was considered successful).

Then there's the incontrovertible fact that company's sometimes cling on to things beyond their usefulness - unable to believe that the market has shifted away from what was once a boon. (What did work alongside something else no longer does because those other factors have changed.)

Admittedly, you, me and no-one outside Cellcast has any clue of call figures here - but I'd argue that Cellcast doesn't know the entire reasons why its core business is down either. They are monitoring viewing figures for a reason. The jury is still out on all the recent changes there I feel. To not consider the challenges within that would be foolhardy under the circumstances surely.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2017 11:26 by ShandyHand.)
28-10-2017 10:12
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Call-stacking must always have been a major source of revenue.
If the shows were good/busy enough callers would have / still might tolerate being kept on hold for a certain length of time in the reasonable hope of still getting connected (they must have done in the past ?).
The constant logging off and "restarting" every couple of minutes as seems to happen now seems born of desperation but seems more likely to annoy callers requiring them to keep redialling to no purpose.
28-10-2017 13:27
Lkij Offline
Senior Poster

This whole channel mugs people off.
28-10-2017 15:29
HEX!T Away
Retired

@shandyhand

but the 2 minute challenge... its a choice, you dont have to call during it... this is why i say its not a mugging. when your being mugged it happens without your consent.
so while i can agree the channel has lost its way its still your choice to call.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-10-2017 17:49
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ You take the question more literally than I do there. But it's a fair view. There is no gun to anyone's head about any of this; punters get what they put their money towards over an extended period of time. I just hope the exaggerated repetition and resultant cut-offs get the result they deserve here.

I do wonder if you would be so sanguine about it if theu had extra connection fees for the cams and dumped guys off every so often to do their own version of a quicky? Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2017 19:56 by ShandyHand.)
28-10-2017 19:18
HEX!T Away
Retired

a simple ddos attack would stop that mate. it would make there cam service unreachable so they would not be able to make money from it.

as for the phones. [s] i dont think there allowed to cut you off deliberately if they are doing it then ofcom wont be pleased. as they have been warned about it in the past if i remember correctly.

*edit follows.
after a pm, some clarity...
shandy meant getting booted back to the menu not booted as in hung up on, which i took it for. (next time use your words Tongue )

i do understand why some may think its a mugging. but to me its more of a rinsing.

2 min challenge announced.
2 min wait
girl takes call
guy lasts a minute every 1 booted back to the menu
next 2 min challenge announced.
2 min wait
rinse and repeat

when it should really be
if theres more than 1 guy in the list who wants to take the challenge. then the girl should be on the phone with him and if theres more then do them as well.
but that way the girl would actually have to talk rather than spending the majority of her time shaking the phone whike chatting to the the crew. which for some has become the much preferred option as there still making per minute of the menu guys without having to do anything. (blatant skiving Smile )

(This post was last modified: 29-10-2017 11:30 by HEX!T.)
28-10-2017 21:49
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

The only thing worse is the "Two Minute Challenge Listen in Line".

What the fucking actual fuck?
29-10-2017 00:14
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

(28-10-2017 17:49 )HEX!T Wrote:  @shandyhand

but the 2 minute challenge... its a choice, you dont have to call during it... this is why i say its not a mugging. when your being mugged it happens without your consent.
so while i can agree the channel has lost its way its still your choice to call.

"To be 'Mugged Off' means that you are being 'Made A Fool Of' by someone 'Taking Advantage Of You' (IE: My interpretation of the 2 Minute challenge)
There are two different meanings to the word 'Mug' that comes into context when you use this phrase.
To mug someone, is take something from someone by use of force." (IE:Physical Robbery...not my interpretation of 2 minute challenge)

Hope that clears things up! (rhetorical)
30-10-2017 17:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV