Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Freeview Channel 675 Party

Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

Freeview Channel 675 Party
Hi

I noticed this for the first time last night, not sure if I had missed it in the past.
It shows to be a internet channel but does not load

Can anyone throw some light on it and if it is any good
03-10-2017 07:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Freeview Channel 675 Party
Yes please. I looked at the press release from Babestation where they say all you need is a TV and HD box: NO MENTION of any internet connection! Typical BS half-truths!

So now a technical question for you experts please. I have a Panasonic Smart TV with internet capability and I have managed to use IPlayer. But is it possible and straightforward to watch the new channel through the TV without using a laptop etc? I would like to know and if its easy to set up or not? Thanks.
03-10-2017 08:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Just linking to the start of the discussion on this on the main thread in case anyone has missed it: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid2085650

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-10-2017 08:48
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Assuming that you haven't already tried connecting, but you probably have, make sure you are transmitting through your HD box and then select the channel. It will probably bring up a blank screen. Be patient, then some instructions will come up. Basically asking you to press your OK button. Hey presto you should then have a very good clear image of a reinvention of Meet The Babes.
03-10-2017 09:28
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for that. I will try a bit later on.
03-10-2017 09:37
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

^Many thanks and I will try later
03-10-2017 11:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2017 09:28 )derekdas Wrote:  Assuming that you haven't already tried connecting, but you probably have, make sure you are transmitting through your HD box and then select the channel. It will probably bring up a blank screen. Be patient, then some instructions will come up. Basically asking you to press your OK button. Hey presto you should then have a very good clear image of a reinvention of Meet The Babes.

Hello there again. I did try but all that happens is that the screen goes blank and then I get a message" PARTY Connect your TV to the internet to watch now!"
03-10-2017 17:07
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

^
Is your tv connected to the internet ?, i'm guessing it is as you have said you have managed to use Iplayer .
So you should be able to view the channel, obviously you can't and are getting the message telling you to connect to the internet .
I have a Sony smart tv, so connecting that up to the internet may be different from connecting up your Panasonic .
I just went into my tv settings menu, and scrolled down to the tab that says connect to the network, i did this and the tv automatically connected to my wireless router, in a couple of minutes every thing was set up .
03-10-2017 17:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2017 17:52 )Dave_A Wrote:  ^
Is your tv connected to the internet ?, i'm guessing it is as you have said you have managed to use Iplayer .
So you should be able to view the channel, obviously you can't and are getting the message telling you to connect to the internet .
I have a Sony smart tv, so connecting that up to the internet may be different from connecting up your Panasonic .
I just went into my tv settings menu, and scrolled down to the tab that says connect to the network, i did this and the tv automatically connected to my wireless router, in a couple of minutes every thing was set up .

Hello. Thanks. yes the TV is connected to the internet as I can access IPlayer BUT that's through the TV not via my HD box. Is that the problem even though I can only see the new channel listed on the HD box. On the TV it says invalid channel! Frustrating. How long does it take to connect as I left it on 675 for several minutes and nothing happened. Frustrating!
03-10-2017 17:59
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

^
Try re-tuning your TV if you haven't already done so, maybe your tv needs to be tuned in to the new channel, it shouldn't be coming up as a invalid channel.
Even my old 9 year old non HD Top UP TV recorder has the channel listed after a re - tune, it has the same message telling me to connect to the network, obviously i cannot do so has it isn't a smart internet enabled recorder, but the channel is still listed in the EPG .

My tv connects to the channel after only a few seconds or so .
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2017 18:40 by Dave_A.)
03-10-2017 18:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV