cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Custom Videos

jags316 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Custom Videos
(30-10-2018 20:52 )barcount Wrote:  ^How much does her custom cost?

Best to email her directly and she’ll discuss the pricing. Email address is on her posts on twitter.
30-10-2018 21:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
peeney Offline

Just received my custom video from Olivia Berzinc. Contacted her through her onlyfans page...what a professional lady! Ordered a video from her a received it the next day, exactly what I was asking for. Would highly recommend her for custom videos. She's so hot as well!!
25-11-2018 18:44
James Petros Offline
Master Poster

(25-11-2018 18:44 )peeney Wrote:  Just received my custom video from Olivia Berzinc. Contacted her through her onlyfans page...what a professional lady! Ordered a video from her a received it the next day, exactly what I was asking for. Would highly recommend her for custom videos. She's so hot as well!!

Had one from her as well. Fantastic service. She actually answers the PM’s on onlyfans
26-11-2018 11:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barcount Offline
Posting Machine

Clare Richards 40£ for 3 min at her onlyfans. She said no pussy vids and she uses her phone to film.

KellieOBrian https://www.manyvids.com/Custom-vid/1002042113/
01-01-2019 15:49
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

Having had a terrible experience with custom videos good to see the positive reviews on here for Olivia.
Definitely tempted by her page. Her twitter indicates several posts per day which looks like it should be good value.
I've gone from one page where you get maybe 2 posts per week if you are lucky to another with a post almost hourly which seemed a bit like overkill. Would be good to see some more reviews on Olivias page if possible and the type of content she posts if possible.
03-01-2019 15:03
jags316 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Would still highly recommend Tara May.

Normally I don’t keep subscribing to onlyfans pages but have kept subscribing to hers for a few months. It has daily updates woth pictures and videos.

Customs are a very good price, great communication and a quick turn around. Costs are very reasonable too. Have brought 3 of her since subscribing to her page.
04-01-2019 20:43
barcount Offline
Posting Machine

29-01-2019 21:14
barcount Offline
Posting Machine

one custom i made Roxy Cox do. this is my favourite custom Cool

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/680663/Pr...h-Creamed/

heres what happens

Princess Peaches team is in a tournament. The tournament has one more game day left and Peaches team is in 2nd place. Next day is smash bros match which will decide who be the winners of the tournament. Princess Peach is in her teams locker room talking to her team mates. She needs to motivate the whole team and thinks she should be team leader as every guy must play their best for the important game tomorrow. Since every guy on her team is a plumber she knows exactly what to do and Princess start getting nude to reveal her hot body underneath her dress. Princess says that she will raise the teams spirit first with her magic wand, that is her glass toy. She begins toying her ass in doggy position and smiling back at her team mates as she stretches her asshole. She stretches it wide open and gapes her ass wide, now all the guys dicks are raised and Peach stands up and starts toying her gaped asshole pulling it wide open and gaping close up. Peach reminds her team that countdown to the match is important. She keeps stretching her ass and pulls the big thick toy from her asshole and starts counting down from 5 to 1. Peach is gaping it wide open and pushing out, sometimes a little ass cream drips out as she holds her gaped hole open and again she counts down 5 to 1. Teasing her teamates with every stretch and gape. Peach lays back on the sofa and with her legs open wide in the air she fucks her ass again. Stretching it open and gapes wide with both hands, she turns sideways with her ass faced towards camera with angry expression as she pushes that toy into her ass again and takes that big dick. She is trying to push cum out of her ass but there's no cum yet. She gapes open again with her hand and counting down from 5 to 1 gaping it open the whole time as she counts. Peach is ready for her teamates now and she asks her team members would they like to plumb her asshole now. Bending over in doggy position again, taking that first dick in her ass and getting fucked hard and gaped open again, taking a big load in her ass. Peach stands up and pushes all the cum out letting it drip out of her stretched asshole. One load isn't enough for her though and she has to drain her other team mates pipes. She goes back to sofa legs up high and gets fucked again till he drained his huge load of cum deep in her ass She pushing cum out counting down from 10 ass she pushes the cum out of her ass, a creamy bubbly mix. The last load she takes sideways and as the cum flows out she rubes all of it all across her ass cheeks and tasting it, licking all the cum off her fingers. Peach loves the taste of her ass and cum, she certainly has her team well prepared and ready for tomorrow after that
17-03-2019 22:00
Jss1989 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Would avoid lucy zara. She just kept giving me excuses to why she has not done my custom clip for me. Been waiting 30 days for it and still nothing
15-04-2019 16:50
barcount Offline
Posting Machine

KimberleyJ raised her prices maybe 2 months after i bought my 20 min 4k vid custom for 300 €... with her raised prices it would have cost 1600 € if that 1000 € for new cosplay outfit is what shes really asking for Big Laugh

[Image: DEEAiwY9_o.png]
[Image: jRRZnL7k_o.png]
28-04-2019 10:26

gemma hiles