gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

OnlyFans

t-belltosin Offline
Hazel Bond Fanatic

RE: OnlyFans
Beth, Jenna Hoskins and Marni's are the only one's I've had that I think are worth it - BG stuff you can't see anywhere else.

Dannii Harwood has loads of dom/website videos all 7-8 min which is decent.

But most of them are absolute trash and you barely get more than you see on tv - Olivia Berzincs for example
07-09-2018 13:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

Elle Pharrell (former Storm TV etc) is the best I've joined. She's been making hardcore b/g clips all summer, she's complete filth and her natural body is fucking amazing.
07-09-2018 14:02
sl90 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Is Cali Garcia's any good?
07-09-2018 20:49
cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

Can double down on the recommendation of Beth probably one of the top 5 on the entire site, Zoe Stollery recently opened a OF's so far its just topless pictures and DM videos for an extra fee which I haven't purchased.

It can be frustrating I know the girls are content providers and need to provide content but if you're asking people to pay subscriptions you kinda need to go above and beyond what you normally do especially if you send the paywall guarded DM's, without going off on a massive tangent I got two of Brook Littles DM videos for £10 and £20 respectively and both clips were under a minute long both with extreme close ups and her "playing" with herself to which she replied to various other people complaining that its optional and that you dont have to pay for them. While that's true I wish they realised the long term damage they do to prospective purchasers people don't wanna be conned and then you've made £20 one time, if you provide good quality content and maybe extra stuff that you don't normally do people are more than happy to pay for it, just be clear and concise in the message and stop clicking baiting.
13-09-2018 15:49
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(13-09-2018 15:49 )cj666 Wrote:  It can be frustrating I know the girls are content providers and need to provide content but if you're asking people to pay subscriptions you kinda need to go above and beyond

This is one of the things that really frustrates me about Dannii Harwood's page, she seems to forget that people are paying to see her main feed let alone the endless paid DM's she sends. A week or so ago she made this post:

"Gonna be staying here in Ibiza next week so will be posting loads of free content..."

"Free" content that will only cost you $13 a month Big Laugh

She's also done a few posts along the lines of "Today's highest tipper will win a FREE phonechat/camshow/custom clip!!", last I checked tipping costs money Rolleyes

On the other hand I continue to be very impressed with Lucy Anne's page, high quality pictures with a nice variety of poses and outfits. She sends paid DM's too but they aren't too expensive and the ones I've bought were definitely worth the money, and she always replies if you send her a message.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2018 07:46 by iloveMegan.)
13-09-2018 22:33
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

(07-09-2018 20:49 )sl90 Wrote:  Is Cali Garcia's any good?

In reply to your question i will repeat much of what is on here. I would stay clear of onlyfans pages and Calis in particular.
She charges 12.99 per month and generally uploads 3 maybe 4 pics per week (all missing her head).
You are however occasionally sent a video by direct message. This will cost you an additional 20.00 and generally lasts about 1 and a half minutes long.
For an average monthly expenditure of 60 - 70 i would stay clear of this page. Any messages to praise a particular picture for example will be met with requests to tip.
Similarly whilst Cali may reply to the occasional dm, if you fail to have bought a video you will be inundated with requesys to buy it.
Its nothing more than a money maker with no thought about the fan whatsoever.
14-09-2018 12:21
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I’m going cold turkey from Onlyfans. I’ve removed my card from my account and once my current ones runout I won’t be bothering with anymore. It’s a lottery really with what you get, no way to know until you foot the bill. For instance all babes keep there account private which doesn’t allow you to see the names and dates of what is posted.

Overall I’d advise anyone thinking of joining babeshow babes onlyfans to seriously consider it, it’s a mixed bag. Some good some not so good. By and large it will require at least a £11-17 outlay per months plus potential optional DM vids and pics charged separately from your monthly fee, some babes send them daily. This can cost anything from £3 up to £50 or potentially more. This is usually more “naughty” then the base stuff, interpret “naughty” to each babes public level. One that I will say is good is Lucie Anne’s, regularly updated multiple times a day with pics and each day is a theme. DM vids and pics are reasonable, Roughly £7 - 16 for 5 or 10 minute videos respectively.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2018 19:03 by babefan2012.)
14-09-2018 18:51
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I've signed up for Mikaela Witt's (around (£10) it's just as good as being on her official site!! Tempted to sign up to Beth's too!! Did sign up to Mikaela's once before (it was free I think at the time)

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2018 19:03 by lovebabes56.)
14-09-2018 19:03
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Does evelyn or hannah martin have this sort if thing ?

I miss Amber Coen
14-09-2018 19:06
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Hannah does not sure about Evelyn. Hannah’s I think is on offer until midnight if the tweet I saw today was from today.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
14-09-2018 21:04

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles