gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

OnlyFans

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: OnlyFans
I just went on there and laura laine name has changed.... and says shes a mother of one ? Is thats where shes been ?

I miss Amber Coen
25-03-2021 19:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

Anybody joined or rejoined Macy's OF is it any good
27-03-2021 15:19
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Not only that the channel girls now need to be very careful who they message with.

Have heard Debee Ashby (ex page Three girl) has now shut down her OF due online stalkers and nutcases targeting her and I feel OF should be doing way more to help women who use it can feel safe on their platform as well as those who subscribeto them as well.
This is the problem with the Media guys, it doesn't react in the manner it should if women report problems or they have received anything untoward and tsake it seriously. I hope some of the girls read this and bear this in mind in future. And Twitter needs to really step up and help crack down on this sort of behaviour as I feel that is many a starting point for those who wish genuine harm to women.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2021 08:12 by lovebabes56.)
31-03-2021 08:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-03-2021 08:07 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Not only that the channel girls now need to be very careful who they message with.

Have heard Debee Ashby (ex page Three girl) has now shut down her OF due online stalkers and nutcases targeting her and I feel OF should be doing way more to help women who use it can feel safe on their platform as well as those who subscribeto them as well.
This is the problem with the Media guys, it doesn't react in the manner it should if women report problems or they have received anything untoward and tsake it seriously. I hope some of the girls read this and bear this in mind in future. And Twitter needs to really step up and help crack down on this sort of behaviour as I feel that is many a starting point for those who wish genuine harm to women.

Well said & agree 100% only fans & social media need to take action on this issue of obsessed fans on their platforms & crackdown on it

Piper Niven Superfan
31-03-2021 15:49
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(31-03-2021 15:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(31-03-2021 08:07 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Not only that the channel girls now need to be very careful who they message with.

Well said & agree 100% only fans & social media need to take action on this issue of obsessed fans on their platforms & crackdown on it

Agree with you both on all counts... I know if you report it to OF they will take action they can just be a little slow initially, just restrict the user on OF if the messages get bad while OF / The authorities deal with it. Twitter lately are using the Pandemic as an excuse for not doing things and its not a valid excuse now especially when the likes of Instagram are trying to step up. I think when anyone messages anyone be it a girl talking to a fan or vice versa just be careful what you share...
Something happens report it to the police as well.

Agree with you both also the way the media as a whole report this stuff doesn't help, can be very one-sided sometimes (and not in the right way) and depending on the outlet reported just to make sales which sometimes give people the information in a hyped way.

Common sense should prevail even in the digital world, would you hand an almost stranger personal information in the physical world if you wouldn't don't do it in the virtual world.
31-03-2021 19:33
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Jenna Hoskins gave out a load of free trials to her page and as of today is now blocking anyone who hasnt spent at least $5 - seems rather petty to me.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
05-04-2021 09:44
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm wondering if she's trying to follow S66's model

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-04-2021 10:03
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Tread carefully with free subs - in my experience, they’re a foot in the door for a barrage of PPV messages, and very little on the main page.
05-04-2021 13:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-04-2021 13:52 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Tread carefully with free subs - in my experience, they’re a foot in the door for a barrage of PPV messages, and very little on the main page.

I had one with former babeshow babe Rebecca-Jade for a month & no complaints from me whatsoever, plenty of mindblowingly hot, sexy & filthy photos & videos and no barrage of PPV messages

Piper Niven Superfan
05-04-2021 15:38
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I tend to avoid free trials if I can, bar being muted by one having not been rude or demanding and unable to message them I've not had any problems but there is a opinion view going round among Onlyfans creators that free trials bring free loaders who'll never spend and demand everything under the sun.

Also since the issue with the random spam from onlyfans for accounts I dont follow I now no longer have Emails for the accounts I do follow......not a major issue as I check regularly anyway but it is strange. Didnt mess around with my setting much either. So no idea why its happened.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
05-04-2021 16:39

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles