Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

april from chatback on channel 964 tomorrow night

nine hundred Away
LFC and 'Sex Kitten' Amber Fan

RE: april from chatback on channel 964 tomorrow night
bunnybc Wrote:Keisha gave her a "WTF" look a few minutes back as April was threatening to break the bed with her antics. Still the best looking girl on all the channels though....

Lool Big Grin, I'm sure there's a cheeky can (or two) of red bull by the bed Wink

"Just call me 9"!!

The Celebrity Nip Slip & Pokie Nipple Appreciation Society (R.I.P.) -- Upskirts Anonymous (R.I.P.) -- The Cameltoe Collective (R.I.P.) -- Downblouse Diaries (R.I.P.)
05-05-2009 02:33
Find all posts by this user
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

bunnybc Wrote:Keisha gave her a "WTF" look a few minutes back as April was threatening to break the bed with her antics. Still the best looking girl on all the channels though....

That wasn't the first one, she's given her a few looks like that all night as far as I can tell.

April has given a good performance all night though IMO, well as I've flicked through she seems to have. Also seems to be enjoying it more.
05-05-2009 02:39
nine hundred Away
LFC and 'Sex Kitten' Amber Fan

April has given a good performance all night though IMO, well as I've flicked through she seems to have. Also seems to be enjoying it more.
[/quote]

Would definitely agree with that verdict. She really seems to be getting involved. Great start April...Here's to many more (glasses clink together) Wink

"Just call me 9"!!

The Celebrity Nip Slip & Pokie Nipple Appreciation Society (R.I.P.) -- Upskirts Anonymous (R.I.P.) -- The Cameltoe Collective (R.I.P.) -- Downblouse Diaries (R.I.P.)
05-05-2009 02:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

what good debut april had last night i too saw the WTF look keisha gave her

Piper Niven Superfan
05-05-2009 09:49
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

Aaaargggh!!!! This is soooooo not fair!!! I didn't catch any of it Sad Anyone got any vids or caps???? I will lick your feet for a thousand years if you have Tongue

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
05-05-2009 11:28
Dreamlander Offline

If the rumoured strict management of this channel can keep April performing like that then they,and she,will be quids in! She is easily top five in the natural beauty stakes of any 900 channel and if her on screen persona stays in check she should go from strength to strength.I do get bored of watching tango skinned,plastic breasted models who have their make up applied by Danny LaRue! Big Grin As 'Eye candy' goes she is hard to beat!

Dreamlander
05-05-2009 11:37
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah she gave a good performance last night, just hope she dosen't get bored and start messing about. She's got the most gorgeous tits and the rest of her body's not too bad either.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
05-05-2009 11:52
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

thinwhiteduke Wrote:Yeah she gave a good performance last night, just hope she dosen't get bored and start messing about. She's got the most gorgeous tits and the rest of her body's not too bad either.

I second that!!!!
05-05-2009 11:59
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

Dreamlander Wrote:If the rumoured strict management of this channel can keep April performing like that then they,and she,will be quids in! She is easily top five in the natural beauty stakes of any 900 channel and if her on screen persona stays in check she should go from strength to strength.I do get bored of watching tango skinned,plastic breasted models who have their make up applied by Danny LaRue! Big Grin As 'Eye candy' goes she is hard to beat!

Dreamlander

Well said Dreamlander - couldn't agree more. I love the natural babes and April is certainly one of them. what a body!

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
05-05-2009 17:11
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i was very impressed with her performance last night i hope she gets the job Smile
05-05-2009 17:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV