Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

EliteTV/Studio66 Website - Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: EliteTV Website - Discussion
I agree Rise, there latest picture and video releases, are a lot better as of late. But I like having the high resolution MOV version when available. But a lot of there recent zip download options, just won't allow you download them, as you get permanently stuck in a login loop.

I don't know who there webmaster is, but he wants a serious size 10 shoved up his ass, to wake him up.
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2010 03:14 by aceman65.)
23-06-2010 02:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Don't know (as usual) if I've got this all arse upwards but everyone seems obsessed with issues about gallery/video content & downloading of same, of similar stuff that you can watch & download from live TV.
In fairness to Elite, their site is probably one of best value for money sites, but like others updating of topical issues is virtually non existant; recently they have redesigned their site & suddenly after being missing for months, site input 2 blogs in 12 months, recently announced by Bluebird that she now works for them, Sam Buxton finally removed from Elite site;likewise CaraBrett, more of a presence on site has recently disappeared from site after Bluebird announced she now works for them.
Where is Carmen Terrell, active site contributor a year ago,not been seen on show this year, still featured on website.
Other girls recently featured on shows or Website EmmaCole (where is she Caty), ClairMeek (to the Pad), GeorgieLea ??, MorganLees ??, StephanieKnight ??, EmmaLockhart ?? + several other "flybynights"; my argument being that if you pay a monthly subscription to a magazine you don't expect to get the same magazine every month but with different pictures; that if you pay a subscription to a website, that they should pay somebody to keep it updated on a regular basis, no fuckin' excuses, with items of personal & topical interest, not just pics & vids of the same old tits & arses.

PS I cancelled my subscription after 2 months; cancelled my TeasemeTV subs after 1 month, girls like Adele, JetBlack, DonnaDuke on BangBabes for a year or near to not even mentioned on site.......piss takersannoyedannoyedannoyed

23-06-2010 11:53
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Big thankyou to Alan and Elite, as they have responded and fixed the zip problems. They also say they have taken steps to limit it happening again. Big Grin
23-06-2010 16:04
Gordon_Bennett Offline
Senior Poster

The Michelle Thorne section hasn't been updated for months. Huh
23-06-2010 21:44
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(23-06-2010 21:44 )Gordon_Bennett Wrote:  The Michelle Thorne section hasn't been updated for months. Huh

Well, I have to agree with you on that one, as the 24th February was the last gallery update on Elite's own site. And that was a censored set. Sad

I can only assume that most of Michelle's content goes on Elite's dedicated site for Michelle Thorne.
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2010 21:53 by aceman65.)
23-06-2010 21:52
Gordon_Bennett Offline
Senior Poster

(23-06-2010 21:52 )aceman65 Wrote:  I can only assume that most of Michelle's content goes on Elite's dedicated site for Michelle Thorne.

And that hasn't been updated for ages also. Sad
23-06-2010 21:59
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Sorry Gordon, I can't really comment on that one, as I'm not a member of Michelle's site.

But at least we do have some content on Michelle, unlike Kitty Lea, who has no galleries or videos on Elite's site, Which is a great shame, as I think a lot of people would like to see more of Kitty, being able to do and say stuff she can't do live on air.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2010 01:07 by aceman65.)
23-06-2010 22:20
steelsoldier Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thoughts on EliteTV Members Area
I've been an on-off member of the site for a year or so. My main incentive for joining was Vikki Thomas; she's an absolute tease on TV (perhaps a bit too much so, but that's another topic) - so I was so pleased to see how playful and 'revealing' she was on the site, in the video blogs. Over time she stopped being playful and certainly stopped being revealing. Bummer. I saw that Sophia Lares finally had a video of her own up (she has a few blogs, but no vid) - so I signed up again to see what the site is like now. I was a bit let down by the video - it was super hot but just a total tease - every other video in the past few months has been topless at least, but sadly Sophia's vid wasn't. Weird because she's goes topless in her picture sets on the site.

Anyway, the Elite TV members section is updated extremely regularly, the quality is excellent and it is worth the money depending on which of the girl's you are a fan of. I guess i've been a bit unlucky in so much as I particularly like Vikki and Sophia, but they are way down the scale compared to the other girls for their blogs and videos.

You're onto a winner for every other girl though, and you never know what's coming next in a daily update, so if you're thinking about it, stop thinking and go sign up.

Any thoughts? Any similar disgruntled sophia/vikki fans?

Peace
02-10-2010 21:48
spooled Offline
Junior Poster

Been a member for a little while, but never really checked out the videos. Just have done, and the content seems pretty good but I'm currently downloading them at a whopping 15 kbps ... been like that for the last few hours. Is this normal, or can I expect it to be quicker if I try again another time?
05-10-2010 00:40
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(05-10-2010 00:40 )spooled Wrote:  Been a member for a little while, but never really checked out the videos. Just have done, and the content seems pretty good but I'm currently downloading them at a whopping 15 kbps ... been like that for the last few hours. Is this normal, or can I expect it to be quicker if I try again another time?

There in the process of upgrading there server, so it should become a more stable rate.

They are aware of the problem, and it's just hit or miss, at present, as to whether you get a decent rate or not. If you get it at the right time, you should get between 300 - 600 kbps.
05-10-2010 09:47

Click here to watch Studio 66