babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
Kerrie certainly didn't look flaky or anxious last weekend for the birthday weekend, in fact she looked like she was back to her best and put on a hell of a show.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018 19:34 by GMach1.)
09-12-2018 19:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Having her on every 2 weeks or even just once per month on the night shows would be great! Her night from last week was awesome. She's so much fun to watch because of her great energy and body!

Smile

AKA Lara Croft
09-12-2018 19:24
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I've just adjusted my last post, it should have said Kerrie certainly DIDN'T look flaky, not DID. Stupid keyboard on an iPad to blame for that.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-12-2018 19:35
daveypics Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Caps & Vids
Sexy ass hobbit feet xx
09-12-2018 22:25
TPain Offline
Ella #1 Fan

I'm not particularly a Kerrie fan but why can't see do 1 show a week? it seems that's what Caty has signed up to do so it must be an option for her if she wants it?! would be best for both parties you'd imagine.
10-12-2018 08:44
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

a lot of judge and jury on here regarding probably one of the best performers the channels has ever seen,one question to all the negative posts being made, are you a fan of kerries,or is there nothing else on this forum that you can find to leave negative posts about ?,i would have thought leaving positive comments for kerrie is a way of showing her support regarding her health from her followers,not dissecting her at every opportunity ,what good is that going to do ?
10-12-2018 21:48
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Could we please return to chatting about the lovely Kerrie and leave her health state privately to her. If she wants to come back she will(I personally thought she was unbelievable for the birthday weekend) Mental health has different states and one minute you can be fine and the next not so, but its not for us to make comments about her like that, it's unfair to her because she can't come on here and defend herself, but it is damn disrespectful to keep talking about this. Come on people let's keep it fun and chat about her performance and style etc.

10-12-2018 21:49
Wardjackson Offline
Senior Poster

I would just like to remind some of you that the girls may well read what is written on here. I am not suggesting that all we ever do is praise. It is absolutely legitimate to criticise a performer for professional matters such as being disrespectful to callers or seeming to have little interest in what they are doing. However I feel that discussions of private matters such as health have no place here. Kerrie-Lee is a tremendous performer, and I just do not understand how some of the comments made here can help her.
11-12-2018 00:11
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

(10-12-2018 21:48 )shankey! Wrote:  a lot of judge and jury on here regarding probably one of the best performers the channels has ever seen,one question to all the negative posts being made, are you a fan of kerries,or is there nothing else on this forum that you can find to leave negative posts about ?,i would have thought leaving positive comments for kerrie is a way of showing her support regarding her health from her followers,not dissecting her at every opportunity ,what good is that going to do ?

well said I am glad someone is sticking up for Kerrie it is pissing me off all the negative posts being made about Kerrie, I agree Kerrie is one of the best performers the babe channels has ever seen on Babestation birthday weekend Kerrie put on one of the best performances of the year I am always in support of Kerrie

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
11-12-2018 00:46
crocodoc42 Offline
Senior Poster

Pity Kerrie wasn't on last night...loads of oil around and nobody using it! Bring her back, bring her back...Smile
12-12-2018 09:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV