babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat, Caps & Vids
Not a fan, not a fan at all. If they were gonna poach a babe from S66 why not go for the natural, knockout Lola Knight knockers.

Also, if it means EVEN less time for Ashley Emma and Mica Martinez I will cut off my own cock and balls and throw them at the National Gallery in a sick, blood soaked, depraved protest which will ultimately achieve fuck all. And don't think I won't do it cos I fucking will. Right?!
27-01-2016 21:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

(27-01-2016 21:07 )MM32DD Wrote:  Also, if it means EVEN less time for Ashley Emma and Mica Martinez I will cut off my own cock and balls and throw them at the National Gallery in a sick, blood soaked, depraved protest which will ultimately achieve fuck all. And don't think I won't do it cos I fucking will. Right?!

Bounce
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2016 21:22 by andyxm715.)
27-01-2016 21:19
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-01-2016 21:07 )MM32DD Wrote:  Not a fan, not a fan at all. If they were gonna poach a babe from S66 why not go for the natural, knockout Lola Knight knockers.

Also, if it means EVEN less time for Ashley Emma and Mica Martinez I will cut off my own cock and balls and throw them at the National Gallery in a sick, blood soaked, depraved protest which will ultimately achieve fuck all. And don't think I won't do it cos I fucking will. Right?!
Kerrie seems to divide opinion, i admit she isn't in the same league as most of the BS babes looks wise but you can't deny she puts in a good shift, im glad BS didn't sign Lola Knight who imo is dull as ditchwater but seems to get heaps of praise simply because she has natural tits
27-01-2016 22:17
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

I think it's a smart signing. From what I know about how bs do those rotations they are probably trying to strengthen those sections after the top girls have been on.

Kerry oiled up in the glittery blue set makes better tv then Cali laid there bored on the sauna set

Not a game changer but a smart move

Incognito
27-01-2016 22:27
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Just another reason not to watch BS imo

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
27-01-2016 23:20
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

I can't wait Tongue
If Kerrie Lee is allowed the freedom to do her own thing, I think Babestation will have struck gold SurprisedWink she seems to have unique ideas for outfits, sets etc which seem to work Blush
I remember in her early days at S66 before they changed studio where she done some awesome work ;)eh the way she done a scene which looked like an alleyway Tongue
Another inspired set was the actual staff room off set where the babes have their break, she worked the sofa while having a tv in the background showing a different babe on screen :
Fantastic!
Please just sit back & watch her go!
She is different from all the other babes, I just hope she is allowed to use her uniqueness to both yours & her advantage Huh
HeartHeartHeartHeart
28-01-2016 02:52
geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

I completely agree mate!
Do you remember when she wore that fluffy pink dressing gown on the teenage bedroom set? That was awesome, especially when she stripped down to her thong & had loads of different thongs on the bed & invited her callers to call her to request what thong they wanted to see her in?
It was great coz obviously you kept hoping that you would get a flash, every time she took 1 thong off to replace it with the requested 1.
Her ideas are amazing!!!!!! you don't see anyone else do anything remotely similar?????
Studio66 just squandered her talent trying to change her & mould her into one of the sheep!!!!!!!!
Thank god she seems strong willed & confident in her own abilities.
I just hope Babestation will have learned from S66 mistakes?????
Fingers crossed eh mate??????
28-01-2016 05:42
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

You probably have to give some credit for her enthusiasm as there's not enough of that on the channels, & she's probably the latest buzz.

But nah, I just don't fancy her at all, no amount of oil or pussy slips will change that either lol. She ain't really got the body for a lot of outfits either. I honestly think the entire BS roster of night babes has her beat on looks/body, so pretty strange signing for me.
28-01-2016 16:49
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ To me this signing is not unfathomable, just a little underwhelming for BS.

KL is a capable babe with something of the common touch (a factor HUGELY missing for babeshow babes of today IMO).

She also has an old-style attitude to the shows - out of touch with most of the diva crowd. Her performances and 'heart on the sleeve' appearances onscreen are appealing to quite a number on here, even if her looks are more marmite. I would think we would be quite representative of the show's general customer base on that one.

BS are also all for touching every customer niche... And no-one does the oil quite like KL.

A utility appeal then. Plus...

The signing also has a large slice of some Man City January-type business in my eyes... Keep the potentially talented, but not fully proven, upcomer away from the competition (Xpanded mainly); make maximum buzz out of signing the latest thing; and then leave them on the bench for the rest of the year when they fail to fulfil their potential after being given a couple of half-hour run outs on a Monday night in February! Transfer to Bristol City (Storm in this case) awaits in 2017, I'm sorry to predict. Rolleyes

I hope I'm being pessimistic on that last one for Kerrie-Lee's sake but I can not help but think not somehow.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-01-2016 17:59
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

(27-01-2016 22:17 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 21:07 )MM32DD Wrote:  Not a fan, not a fan at all. If they were gonna poach a babe from S66 why not go for the natural, knockout Lola Knight knockers.

Kerrie seems to divide opinion, i admit she isn't in the same league as most of the BS babes looks wise but you can't deny she puts in a good shift, im glad BS didn't sign Lola Knight who imo is dull as ditchwater but seems to get heaps of praise simply because she has natural tits

Not just for her natural tits but her beauty, her sultriness, her cutglass voice and intelligence. Lola Knight knocks the template babes like Tori Lee and Kerrie Lee into a cocked hat.
28-01-2016 19:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV