babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat, Caps & Vids
Just seen this news. First of all great news Kerrie-Lee is staying on the shows. Think it's potentially a brilliant signing for bs and a good move for Kerrie-Lee if bs use her properly and let her perform to her very best.

Can't wait to see her on bs. Hope it goes well for her

Piper Niven Superfan
27-01-2016 16:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(27-01-2016 14:06 )techniques Wrote:  How could it be bad?

If she turned out to be a timewaster it would be bad, because there are enough timewasters on that channel already.
27-01-2016 16:49
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Do hope Kerrie's oily chuff will become a feature on this channelTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
27-01-2016 17:11
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Good signing, might have to look out my magic phone and do a few recorded call videos.

All we need now is confirmation from Jessie and I'll be 2 for 2 Big Grin

[Image: image-0865_56A9052A.jpg]
27-01-2016 19:01
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(27-01-2016 16:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Think it's potentially a brilliant signing for bs and a good move for Kerrie-Lee if bs use her properly and let her perform to her very best.

I was wondering how long it would take for the 'if BS use her properly' line to come out. Strange how it never does for an S66 signing Rolleyes.

Speaking from the provision of visual stimulus point of view I would suggest Kerrie has moved from the channel who use most of their babes incredibly poorly most of the time to a channel that uses most of its babes quite effectively in comparison for some of the time. For me that counts as an improvement. BS in times gone by were equally useless and incompetent in the quantity and quality of airtime allocation stakes. But where BS have improved S66 have done the opposite and made the large majority of their nightshow product almost unwatchable imo.
This is not to say BS are perfect - far from it. BS has nights a plenty well worthy of much lampooning Rolleyes.
I respect her decision in making this move and would like to think it will be much to her benefit. She is a hard worker and has always struck me as a very down to earth, non egotistical babe with no anti freeloader sentiment to speak of. She deserves nothing but the best imo and this move I think will allow her the chance to fulfill her potential.
She will now have a set range more appropriate to her style of performance and that imo is a positive.
Kerrie stuck on a bed for long periods is not her style.
So the sauna, the stool set, the blue sparkly set, maybe the shower too and the alleyway. I think she can create some magic in all of those. At S66 her performance style became stifled to the point of near paralysis.
Someone with the boundless energy and enthusiasm of Kerrie Lee deserves better than that.
BS have themselves a diamond and I for one am confident that with some patience and good guidance in the long term they will see her true worth despite the utterences of any nay sayers.
And no Rammy I am not accusing you of being a nay sayer Wink.
More of a 'lets see how it goes sayer' laugh.

(This post was last modified: 28-01-2016 14:49 by Snooks.)
27-01-2016 19:16
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I think this will be a good move. Lets be honest, Kerrie does have a few "temperamental" moments and I always get the impression that BS are a little less indulgent of anything diva-ish, but more supportive of the high performer (okay no one can explain Cali G, but there are always exceptions).

So I think she will be good and a BSX show or two will be a bonus too.
27-01-2016 20:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great, expected news!!!

With this, I hope every once and a while, the producers will let her do some nude POV sessions in the style of what Preeti does, as well as some standing nude sessions!

People want the oily desk back, but I don't. I just want oil, standing nude and some nude POV Big Grin
27-01-2016 20:15
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Never been a fan of her..

She looked sweet and innocent before when she was on XPanded before her boob job. She is not my cup of tea. Sorry.

Babestation could have signed someone better than her. There are loads of hot performers on other channels that they could have got... Sorry people for me this is a BAD SIGNING!!!!

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
27-01-2016 20:23
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great signing by BS,but by the same token a great loss for S66,i have no doubt she will be as good if not better than she already is and having her start earlier and not have to wait for a daybabe to finish has to be a bonus,in summary a good signing,but needs a sturdy desk and oil to perform,failing that a POVCL like Preeti does would suit me.

im always open to positive change
27-01-2016 20:33
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

[Image: Screenshot_191.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
27-01-2016 20:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV