Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: Best and worst signings of 2015
(18-12-2015 21:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 19:20 )Whynot Wrote:  Best

Zoe (if she is signed) Amelia

Worst

Any of the munters who have turned up on s66 the last few weeks

no wonder babeshow babes are so negative about the forum and wont come on it when they get personally attacked & insulted like this being called munters. you wouldn't like to be insulted by this so why insult someone else with this.

another insult is in the s66 cougars thread where the babes that appear on cougars are called overweight & rough. again you wouldn't like to be insulted or attacked like this so why insult someone else with this. fair enough you don't find the babes attractive but there is no need to attack & insult the babes on the babeshows like this. they are human beings just like us

as for best & worst signings, just going to say my best

Best: Amelia Brookes, Mikaela Witt, Mikayla Bayliss, Mellie D, LDM

I intentionally did not name names. Tell me is it nice in your bubblegum imaginary world where everybody is fake and only bullshits each other because they are too afraid to speak their mind? You cannot even put a worst signing in this thread. You are a ................................................................​.................

I hate injustice and liars
18-12-2015 22:15
Find all posts by this user
bb77 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Best and worst signings of 2015
Ncole Snow is the best performer to join the shows all year. Absolutely captivating. Makes a refreshing change to have an interesting girl who enjoys her job instead of going through the motions.
18-12-2015 22:38
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV