19-12-2015 16:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lola's Knight Offline
account closed by request

RE: 2016 Predictions for the Babe channels
(19-12-2015 16:30 )greenray Wrote:  Lucy Anne and Lori retire
Cali and Ashley Emma get their panties off

Well, I can hope!

Great shout. Would love to see them both knickerless.

Lola's Areolas
19-12-2015 16:31
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Well, I can hope!

2015 has seen Ashley Emma's pants come quarter way down. At that rate of descent they should be fully off by 2018 Tongue
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2015 16:41 by Tractor boy.)
19-12-2015 16:37
Lola's Knight Offline
account closed by request

(19-12-2015 16:37 )Tractor boy Wrote:  

Well, I can hope!

2015 has seen Ashley Emma's pants come quarter way down. At that rate if descent they should be fully off by 2018 Tongue

Ha ha, very true! Hopefully they come fully down before she's in Golden Girls territory!

Lola's Areolas
19-12-2015 16:38
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Lynda Leigh to wear some new outfits.
Studio 66 to do proper double babe shows.

Hopes for this forum:

Snookered to stop moaning about double babe shows
The ladies on Studio 66 Cougars to get more credit they deserve and not just called old and flabby.

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2015 00:47 by tjl007.)
27-12-2015 00:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(27-12-2015 00:19 )tjl007 Wrote:  Snookered to stop moaning about double babe shows

When they stop doing them I will stop moaning about them Tongue Wink

2-4-1s with sexual interaction - Absolutely.
Two babes with no interaction doing their own thing - No.

(This post was last modified: 27-12-2015 01:27 by Snooks.)
27-12-2015 01:08
Christian Offline
I'll have the DD'S please

Maybe all the channels going fully online instead of TV, like unleashed. That way they are not constrained by TV laws and ofcom. They seem to get away with anything they want on unleashed, like vibrators, dildos, kissing etc . So to me it would make more sense for them to go online and get back to their best again. Then having to worry about showing too much skin or doing something naughtier because its online and hopefully can't get reported by these prudes who always seem to report on them.

Top Night Girls
Georgie Darby, Maddy Rose, Ashley Emma, Alice Goodwin, Olivia Berzinc, Delia Rose, Lola Knight, Clare Richards, Dannii Harwood, Jenna Hoskins, Jada, Hannah Martin, Lori Buckby, Tori Lee, Alicia, Lacey Lorenzo, Kerrie Lee, Paris
Days
Hannah Claydon, Charlie C, Cara Brett, Fernanda Ferrari, Lucy Anne, Cara Steel
Unleashed and online
Ella Mai, Jessica Lloyd, Sapphire Blue, Stevie Lou, Alisia, Bliss

don't care if they are natural or enhanced I just love tits. If she has the ass to match, well, that's just a bonus
27-12-2015 21:31
techniques Away
Senior Poster

Hazel Bond will move to Studio66 or Babestation.

Lacey Lorenzo and Amanda Rendall will move to a channel that is not xpanded.

Jada will continue being awesome.

Shower shows will return. Hand thong will return.

Camilla Jayne will return.

Oh!! You said predictions? I thought you said hopes and wishes Wink
27-12-2015 22:09
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

There are always two ways to answer questions like these aren't there? One is to take the sarcastic fantasy route - requesting things that take the piss basically!

As you might expect from me, I will go the other route and try to answer realistically but, as with most predictions threads, I always find that my cynicism comes to the fore despite my best intentions to make it otherwise! In predicting we can only go by the past; and the recent past in babe show terms does not help with guarding against any sarcasm!

There are too, probably many posters on here better placed to judge with these things as they have more direct connections and insights from the babes themselves than I do, but anyway, for what it's worth, here goes...

BS - Will continue being the Man City of the babeland; with all the (relative) money, influence and dominance in the world but operating without ever truly convincing or indeed inducing many new fans to into watching them with a passion. The vanguard of the channels should be showing how things are done in 2016 but their current content levels betray a deep mistrust of the business model that brought them success in the first place.

They evidently saw the old way as a new buck eyes the old pride leader's ideas. In usurping that place in 2015 this lot have yet to convince that BS can lead the industry into pastures new as they should in 2016. More innovations and changes are no doubt on the way, but I predict these will undermine their core business to such an extent that they will be seen as weakened by the end of the year.

Maybe someone from there will even break away to try with their own channel. (Lolly Badcock and her hubby?!)

We will get a q&a with the boss again when he is trying to deflect from another channel stealing some limelight! Wink

s66 - Will continue to show glimpses of promise with many changes of set, personnel, "pecking order" and girls moving from their traditional slots at the beginning of the year. But, as ever, they will then shoot themselves in the foot on these changes ... and try to call it a victory!

The beefing up of nights at 66 will mean the disappearance of the Daytime Extra slot but not of the tease slots.

Macy Leigh will go topless after 10 in Jan/Feb.
Mikki W will move from her Wed/Thu slots to a similar 'overnight' double in the first quarter!
Evelyn will retire by the end of the year.

Will also get a fourth channel back by the end of the year.

RLC - Will return in triumph to Sky (by the summer and with two channels at most) - no-one will notice!

Xpanded - Will continue to be the Poundland babeshow with pretensions of grandeur it is now. A pilot fish aping but without the élan of a BS. Playboy will get feed up with them and be looking for another provider by the end of the year.

One of the major channels will go HD on TV by the end of the year. (Most of the webstreams will still be crap pic quailty.)

'Just bikini' outfits will make a return to daytime with a-vengance from this summer.

The obvious influence of cams on the channels will grow but so will some customer resistance to them. They are not for "everyman" and inclusive in the way the original babeshows were. Maybe someone new will try and launch a cams only channel to TV?

2017 and beyond...? It is in direct internet channels to Smart TV's that the future lies. Production costs of a studio will kill the channels dead when internet speeds enable a picture quality via that route that is indistinguishable from what we have now. Ofcom will try to stop any major content upping at that point but will allow more as a compromise when they get moaned at briefly by someone in the EU - after ignoring ALL other opinions but the governments!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
30-12-2015 21:13
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I hope the prediction of a HD babechannel comes true but i seriously doubt it. The channels want the punters ringing in, not getting off on the better quality picture.
30-12-2015 22:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV