Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Ola Jordan

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

[split] Ola Jordan
I will agree ola has left before she was pushed (if ola has left, she herself hasn't said) as the bbc probably wont have her back for the next series. regarding what ola does away from strictly, she's not the only female strictly pro to do a sexy calendar, Aliona Vilani & Kristina Rhianoff also do sexy calendars (it is Ola, Aliona & Kristina's calendars that has led to the bbc apparently calling for the strictly pros to be banned from doing sexy calendars). also she isn't the only strictly pro dancer to offer dance lessons to the general public. Natalie Lowe and Kristina Rhianoff also offer dance lessons/tuition to the general public and probably other strictly pros do too

so why are you having a go at what ola does away from strictly when other strictly pros do the same as her. also ola isn't taking advantage of anyone, no one is being forced to buy one of her calendars or have a dance lesson with her and not on to connect her to massage parlours because of her nationality and your comment about eastern european people could be seen as being discriminating towards eastern europeans and possibly even being racist towards them

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 15:26 by Rammyrascal.)
15-11-2015 12:09
Find all posts by this user
wackawoo Offline
Banned

RE: Ola Jordan
(15-11-2015 12:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  of her nationality and your comment about eastern european people could be seen as being discriminating towards eastern europeans and possibly even being racist towards them

Good greif it's always race isn't it Rolleyes
15-11-2015 17:27
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

not like you to try to push someone's buttons rammy??

i don't dislike Ola, I was just trying to add some rational reasoning as to why the BBC might want rid of her. You are correct, there are other girls who do calendars, but they don't also have a husband who's slagging the show off just because he got kicked off himself too...? She also upset them by doing a rival show last year and by doing so ended up hurting herself and causing them grief by having to bring in another dancer to fill in for her; not the greatest bind perhaps; but still something none of the other girls have ever done...? In fact, despite having been dropped the previous year, Natalie came back twice the next year and filled in for two other female dancers who got injured during that series; as did Brendan when I think it was Robin got injured the same series?

I only made more mention of Ola's personal dance classes as being a little dodgy, due to the fact on their website there is quite a hint towards anyone being left alone with either James or Ola will be on their fully own with them for the period of their lesson.... Maybe I read more into that than there actually is, but it's how I read it...?

Please don't ever accuse me of being a racist again either; you have absolutely no idea about my life, or who is in it.... And trust me RR.... That does include having to live every day with the results of most definitely not being a racist..!!! If I didn't value my privacy more now than I once did, I would post proof, but I'm not going to just to satisfy you... Rant over!!

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
15-11-2015 23:30
wackawoo Offline
Banned

Quote:Please don't ever accuse me of being a racist again either; you have absolutely no idea about my life, or who is in it..

OOOOOOOOOOO that old chestnut, some poeple I know are eastern european - but. Wink
16-11-2015 01:09
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(15-11-2015 23:30 )kelly1066 Wrote:  not like you to try to push someone's buttons rammy??

i don't dislike Ola, I was just trying to add some rational reasoning as to why the BBC might want rid of her. You are correct, there are other girls who do calendars, but they don't also have a husband who's slagging the show off just because he got kicked off himself too...? She also upset them by doing a rival show last year and by doing so ended up hurting herself and causing them grief by having to bring in another dancer to fill in for her; not the greatest bind perhaps; but still something none of the other girls have ever done...? In fact, despite having been dropped the previous year, Natalie came back twice the next year and filled in for two other female dancers who got injured during that series; as did Brendan when I think it was Robin got injured the same series?

I only made more mention of Ola's personal dance classes as being a little dodgy, due to the fact on their website there is quite a hint towards anyone being left alone with either James or Ola will be on their fully own with them for the period of their lesson.... Maybe I read more into that than there actually is, but it's how I read it...?

Please don't ever accuse me of being a racist again either; you have absolutely no idea about my life, or who is in it.... And trust me RR.... That does include having to live every day with the results of most definitely not being a racist..!!! If I didn't value my privacy more now than I once did, I would post proof, but I'm not going to just to satisfy you... Rant over!!

I never accused you of being racist, how the hell have you come up with that. I said your comment about Eastern Europeans making a few quid of weak willed & horny brits could be seen as discriminating and possibly racist towards eastern europeans

read my post properly. I am upset now with this accusation you have made that I called you a racist, I didn't. I said your comment could be seen as racist

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 01:30 by Rammyrascal.)
16-11-2015 01:28
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

xenophobia would cover dislike of fellow europeans...which also isn't the case in regard ot my previous comment; quite a different thing to racism, which to my knowledge revolves around colour and/or race, not other persons with white skin...? For the record, my daughter isn't white skinned, nor is my current lover; for what little that is worth to people who may already have made their narrow minds up.....not that i'm accusing you of that either RR.

all i said about east europeans was what's in the news, not at all subject to any misconstruction when its factual. But to be honest, not the first time I've been accused of things here by certain people; or just trolled; which is why I've left and come back at least twice now; just surprised it's you calling me to book RR, whether or not you accused me or not, you still called me out on my post.! Perhaps that lush beard of yours need a trim, as its clearly making you irritable....?? (trying to calm this with humour, but doubting it will work somehow?

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 01:43 by kelly1066.)
16-11-2015 01:40
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

I NEVER CALLED YOU OUT BEING A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID YOUR COMMENT COULD BE SEEN AS RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NEVER ACCUSED YOU OF BEING RACIST!!!!!! why are you keep on insisting I have accused you of being racist and trolling you. I just disagreed with what you were saying about ola

fair enough you have said you weren't being racist. I just said your comment could be seen as being racist

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 01:57 by Rammyrascal.)
16-11-2015 01:52
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-11-2015 01:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I NEVER CALLED YOU OUT BEING A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID YOUR COMMENT COULD BE SEEN AS RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NEVER ACCUSED YOU OF BEING RACIST!!!!!! why are you keep on insisting I have accused you of being racist and trolling you. I just disagreed with what you were saying about ola

fair enough you have said you weren't being racist. I just said your comment could be seen as being racist

i never said you were accusing me of racism in my second post... so calm down..!! bladewave

and i most definitely never accused you of trolling me; i said i'd been trolled here; not by you..!! unnecessary guilt trip city your on tonight fella??

i merely chose to point out the difference between racism and xenophobia... not say you called me either...Huh. so again; calm the frig down rammy. seriously, that beard needs a trim as much as my fanny bush right now!! (winter growth an all that)... lol. Blush

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 12:56 by kelly1066.)
16-11-2015 12:55
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Getting this thread back on track, Ola still hasn't said if she has left strictly. She did tweet yesterday that she had been rehearsing for Strictly's Blackpool show this weekend, so she will be doing the pro dances this weekend

Piper Niven Superfan
16-11-2015 13:18
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Ola Jordan
think it's end of series she's leaving....?

hey look RR... we got our own thread....... lol. you said it would work.....

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 14:26 by kelly1066.)
16-11-2015 14:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66