Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Big Brother (Inc Celebrity Big Brother)

setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Big Brother (Inc Celebrity Big Brother)
It's just daft. I thought it was what you did in the house that mattered. Obviously when state 'diversity awareness and tolerance' it does not extend to believes and opinions. Thank
God we have these right on lefties to tell us what we are allowed to do, think and sayRolleyes

I don't think she is right in what she said and did previously to entering the house,
but that reaction by big brother is harsh to say the least.
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 15:00 by setter1000.)
29-08-2015 14:59
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Big Brother (Inc Celebrity Big Brother)
lol... lefties... its nothing to do with left or right. there just anti free speech assholes.
i lean pretty much to the left on most things, i lean right on a few others, but free speech is something i care about. i couldn't give 2 fucks if some 1 says something that offends me, because it gives me the opportunity for rebuttal and to know what some 1 is thinking. its the only way i know of that allows you to change there point of view.

personally i wouldn't have kicked her out. i would have left her in and educated her.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-08-2015 06:18
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

1) lol it's just that most of the intolerant, being offended on other people's behalf, full fledged members of the Pc brigade tend to be right on lefties. 
2) keep her on to educate her? I personally would have kept her on to get her take on it and than tell her why I disagree with her, rather than educate her. Look what happened to Bolatelli. He is black and Jewish and got into trouble for what he said about super mario. Surprised he did not get sent on a self tolerance and sensitivity seminar, in order to educate him. 
3 agree with you in regard to freedom of speech. Malcom x believed in it. He was of the opinion that for White and black people to get on they have to give each other a fair hearing whilst not walking on egg shells. That way you get your voice heard and get to see the other persons point of view. I agree with that Sentiment in all area's of life. Wish the PC brigade had his attitude. The sooner we tell the  pc brigade to shove their sanctimonious views where the sun don't shine, the better. 

4 I thought big brother was supposed to show all the major issues. It looks suspicious when they don't show the actual incident of her being chucked out. Would have been nice to be able to see her take on the incident. After all she has not done anything wrong in the house. Maybe it would have to traumatic viewing for the being offended on other people's behalf members of the pc brigadeRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2015 10:26 by setter1000.)
30-08-2015 10:24
HEX!T Away
Retired

I personally would have kept her on to get her take on it and than tell her why I disagree with her.

thats the definition of educating her mate...
put it in a way that plays to her sympathies and soon enough she would change her views.
she is antisemetic and thinks hitler was misunderstood..

remind her that the american government set up internment camps for asian people in ww2.
how would she feel if they then turned round and started gassing them on mass for nothing more than the way she and they look.
20 mins of unreasonable excuses and she would buckle then come to the realization that shes a dumbass lol..

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2015 23:22 by HEX!T.)
30-08-2015 23:21
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

@hexit
I understand what to educate means thank you. It's just in my humble opinion you can only educate if you are willing to be educated yourself. The fact is there are plenty of people who rightly or wrongly think that instead of the nazi's ruling world affairs we have the Jews in charge instead.
She has stated that she was depressed at the time and deeply regretted her actions. As stated before why did big brother not show the Interview between her and them which led to her being chucked out? give her a chance to show where she stood on that issue, and warn her that expression of such strong views in the house would not be tolerated. The problem is with these days that in racial matters you never get the benefit of the doubt or get away with a stern warning. One strike and you are out, without really being sure if it were a strike in the first place.
She is obviously not the most clued up person in the world. She does not exactly fit Hitlers description of a master race. She did seem to come across as a potentially entertaining house mate though.
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2015 09:04 by setter1000.)
31-08-2015 09:00
wackawoo Offline
Banned

Quote:The fact is there are plenty of people who rightly or wrongly think that instead of the nazi's ruling world affairs we have the Jews in charge instead.

If they are all in charge doesn't seem a very oppresive regime does it?
31-08-2015 14:17
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Not really the point of my post but I would suggest that
Some people might beg to differ, especially in the middle east.
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2015 15:36 by setter1000.)
31-08-2015 15:32
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(31-08-2015 15:32 )setter1000 Wrote:  Not really the point of my post but I would suggest that
Some people might beg to differ, especially in the middle east.

People in the middle east got on perfectly well till the west started messing there. Don't believe the propaganda. Think of world conflict, very little pre the past 40 years came from the the middle East, pretty much everything came from the west or as a result of the west invasions or interventions in other countries. Sadam Husain was put there by the west, Shah of Iran, Anwar Sadat, even Isreal itself was controlled/ protected or created by Britian, when Britian could no longer aford to govern these countries due to loosing the Empire wealth ironically to the US (due to ww 1 & 2) and the US took over, things rapidly went tits up.

Seems ironic to think that, whatever you think of Empire building Britian was a stabalizing factor in the middle east in the early to late 20th century, before that I can't think of a single major problem that eminated out of the middle east; can you? even with the Jews, the Jews were mass slaughtered by the 'christian' west, not islamic east.

ISIS now is a direct result of american/ west policy of going into their country and slaughtering their people by the bucket load, and people expect those kids in those country not to be radicalised? They've made a breeding ground for radicals for years to come - all for the greed for oil, which they would have sold to the west any way.
31-08-2015 17:36
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

1) correct me if I'm wrong but was not part of the reason they targeted the twin towers was because the Muslims saw that as Being very much a domain of the Jewish fininacers and investment companies?

2) part of the reason why jihad is so against the west is due to American Zionist friendly policies?

3 going way back to 72 Olympics were not the athletes butchered as a result of isreals policy in the middle east? Mossad also decided to carry out revenge killings on the perpetrators with no regard to the relevant authorities.
As previously stated it goes against the point of my previous post but Jews have had a proven history of pissing people off have they not?
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2015 18:22 by setter1000.)
31-08-2015 18:20
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(31-08-2015 18:20 )setter1000 Wrote:  1) correct me if I'm wrong but was not part of the reason they targeted the twin towers was because the Muslims saw that as Being very much a domain of the Jewish fininacers and investment companies?

2) part of the reason why jihad is so against the west is due to American Zionist friendly policies?

3 going way back to 72 Olympics were not the athletes butchered as a result of isreals policy in the middle east? Mossad also decided to carry out revenge killings on the perpetrators with no regard to the relevant authorities.
As previously stated it goes against the point of my previous post but Jews have had a proven history of pissing people off have they not?

You're agreeing with me, but you just don't realise - America heavily backs Isreal.

Read what I put I was commenting as the west vs the east for all of history. The problem as been the past 40 or so years and not just restricted to Jews which your post seems to be.

Name me something the Mohamadans (as aggressers) did before 1917? or whenever the Balfour declaration was, and how many terrorist attacks before the 70's? It's no cooincidence that most have happened post Desert Strom you know.
31-08-2015 19:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66