Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Lola Knight - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
didn't notice anything that your on about with lola steviebaby didn't seemed subdued or self conscious and worried about moving too much. thought she looked very hot in her lingerie and was enjoying being paired up with paige and there was some fun moments between them. loved too of course the sight of lola's magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around and bent over with her very nice arse at the camera

Lola was my babe of the night last night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2015 13:58 by Rammyrascal.)
02-10-2015 10:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(02-10-2015 10:31 )kifkiz Wrote:  i dont think so shes one of the girls who jokes around and has fun with the producers/cameramen the most

Just calling it how it appeared to me on some of the glimpses I had around the 1 AM period; certainly in stark contrast to some of the performances she did previously on this channel. Perhaps I just looked when she was being quiet?
02-10-2015 11:14
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Probably did catch Lola when she was quiet, that usually seems to happen from around 1am that the calls seem to start to drop as people to go bed. She was her usual fun bubbly self I thought last night

Piper Niven Superfan
02-10-2015 14:00
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Decent show from Lola last night,but i will agree she did seem like her mind was elsewhere,still BOTN for me as she was not the only one who appeared uninterested in what she was meant to be doing.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
02-10-2015 16:19
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

I watched lola for about an hour last night and she only had a couple of calls. She came on the mike saying she was sad that no-one was calling her. Its hard to understand, because I think shes one of the best babes on nights. I don't think the increased prices and sharing the screen is doing her any favours.
02-10-2015 18:06
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I only saw a bit of Lola's show last night but thought it was pretty good even including a bit of semi nudity! Yes she's got a few rough edges - maybe bit too much pouting and underwear management is sometimes an issue. I find it all rather refreshing though, and far preferable to the bored inaction of some of the more "experienced" girls. I particularly liked it when she told the producer off for telling her what to say. Probably doesn't bode well for her future on S66 but shows she has a mind of her own.
03-10-2015 00:18
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(02-10-2015 14:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Probably did catch Lola when she was quiet, that usually seems to happen from around 1am that the calls seem to start to drop as people to go bed. She was her usual fun bubbly self I thought last night

Sorry, when I said "being quiet", I didn't mean not getting any calls, she was getting plenty of phone time. I meant being quiet and subdued in her demeanor. Perhaps the guys she was talking to were being boring and not asking her to do stuff and act raunchy.
03-10-2015 00:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

after a bit of a shaky start i gotta say lola is starting to impress.
i thought she might be a little to timid for the job. but no shes getting better each shift she does.
her cam shows are decent content wise. the image quality is terrible though.. some 1 needs to set up her connection so its not pausing for 2 seconds and dropping frames every 2-5 seconds.

[@s66] seriously guys get her to bring her laptop into work and set it up for 720p 30fps @ 1024KBps. the lack of picture quality is seriously off putting.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 10:50 by HEX!T.)
05-10-2015 23:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Actually, I'm beginning to think she's either dull, or is being held back by the producers. Sticking her with other women isn't helping.
06-10-2015 03:31
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

There's nothing out of place here.
A great looking girl that's working on the babe shows 2015 and she fits right in.
They all fall into line sooner or later.
06-10-2015 08:29