Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where is the proof?

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Where is the proof?
lol well done Big Grin

nah but seriously we know it happens. im also of the opinion its not as regular as some would think but i also know it happens more often than some would hope.
especially when its there fav girls doing it. yet them very same girls say NOPE! doesnt happen. never seen it, wouldnt say if i had...
the point i was making is the guys asked for proof and judging by the replies her proof was given out. resulting in 1 poster asking members to be careful who its given to.

either way mate i aint taking sides on this. i was just having a laugh at the fact that they asked for proof and seem to have gotten it.
thus the LOL at the end...

and my follow up comment after some 1 removed there rep...

Cool
you gotta admit its a silly topic munch that has livened up the forum.

oh and check your inbox Wink (i know its a tame clip by most standards i just sent you it to show you im not lying when i say i have seen stuff a lot of others havent)

(the rest of you, plz dont bother pm'n me asking for the clips. i cant post it here because its not allowed and i wont post it on the hub as im sick of having my stuff taken and claimed as own work so the tea-leaves can then trade it for access to other private content)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 09:47 by HEX!T.)
28-07-2015 08:30
Find all posts by this user
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(27-07-2015 23:00 )M-L-L Wrote:  And there was me thinking that this was a "first rule about Fight Club" thing.

Yep. Purely from my view that the more any incident, imagined or real, that's get hyped (including myself talking about it lol) the less possibilty it will happen again. They'll be even more on their guard now.

So we'll all have no choice but to either rerun the same old handful of recorded incidents, or just join the crowd & get imagining laugh
28-07-2015 09:00
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I have only ever seen I instance of some kind of penetration happening on the babeshows, and that was watching online, anyone watching on TV would have seen nothing because of the massive OSGs
28-07-2015 09:50
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

I watched that clip of s0p13 h4rt (hehe pronhub reference) being fingered. I expected a lot more than I saw, a very disappointing few seconds of visible action, certain folks make these incidents sound much more exciting than they are. The human imagination is a wonderful thing eh

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
28-07-2015 23:36
HEX!T Away
Retired

^^ thing is mate PH refrence is part of the problem... the original poster put the clips up yet they have been grabbed by others and put in privets. the guy who originally upped it left it public for all but they still locked it away.
this makes us not want to bother.
i means seriously i posted a 29 second clip of evelyn having a nip slip (thanks to quiquems for the original 3 hour upload). yesterday i found it along with 2 other evelyn clips posted on another forum in a private collection of a well known member from here. I means WTF!. if you take it from the forums leave it public and dont trade of other peoples work.

as for the over excitement... thats more of a symptom of censorship and self imposed restriction by the channels(justa few years ago you could see pussy on shows like babecast now the only pussy you see is if the girls bring there pet moggy to work with em). i swear if they keep going the way they are atm in a few years guys will be shouting they saw a nipple and others will be shouting PROOF! wheres the PROOF!.
Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 23:53 by HEX!T.)
28-07-2015 23:46
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

^The video I watched was uploaded by a well respected member of this forum.
To be honest I don't care about video theft on ph because 99% of the videos are stolen from somewhere to begin with and you only have people's word on wether it's originally theirs, i see many people on ph from this forum and many have the same videos uploaded so I don't think they give a toss either

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
28-07-2015 23:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

(28-07-2015 23:55 )general drago Wrote:  ^The video I watched was uploaded by a well respected member of this forum.
To be honest I don't care about video theft on ph because 99% of the videos are stolen from somewhere to begin with and you only have people's word on wether it's originally theirs, i see many people on ph from this forum and many have the same videos uploaded so I don't think they give a toss either
they dont mate.bladewave and its not so much many as the majority.

the original posters have taken the time to cap, convert then upload them for the entertainment of other members. the least they could do is credit the original poster and leave them public.
they dont seem to get that they end up spoiling it for themselves and others.

the proof!?
thats pretty easy. the number of guys upping vids is getting smaller and smaller. some in part because they move on, but others do so because there sick of putting in the effort only for some asshat to come along and claim it as there own. quiquems is a prime example of this. he has a huge collection of now classic clips that he refuses to upload. clips like evelyns dual cam shows on teaseme tv. clips we will never see again by the looks of it.
and thats just 1 guy. imaging what this place would be like if smc suddenly stopped uploading. there would be a lot of clenched fists and angry looking penises out there (oh fuck i didnt mean to put that image into your heads Big Grin ) but you get what i mean...

(This post was last modified: 29-07-2015 00:50 by HEX!T.)
29-07-2015 00:24
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

^^ So just for clarification, are you saying there is a more explicit clip of that incident but it won't be posted because of the politics, or is that it, and as General Drago says, people have just made it sound more exciting than it really is?

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
29-07-2015 06:12
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(29-07-2015 00:24 )HEX!T Wrote:  quiquems is a prime example of this. he has a huge collection of now classic clips that he refuses to upload. clips like evelyns dual cam shows on teaseme tv. clips we will never see again by the looks of it.
and thats just 1 guy. imaging what this place would be like if smc suddenly stopped uploading. there would be a lot of clenched fists and angry looking penises out there (oh fuck i didnt mean to put that image into your heads Big Grin ) but you get what i mean...

You've got to be care not to take the uploaders of clips for granted on this forum; saying quiquems "refuses to upload" implies he is somehow obliged to upload them. If the likes of SMC stopped uploading I would hope we on the forum would thank him heartily for the time and efforts he has made, for no personal gain, to keep us entertained all these years.
29-07-2015 08:13
HEX!T Away
Retired

more explicit clip? not sure what your referring to munch. maybe use a quote!.
if you mean the sophie clip then no. what is there is what was recorded. it was the whole 53min set with 1 explicit shot lasting about 10 seconds in the middle of it.

(fuck my dyslexia ive edited this post about 10 times now bladewave )

(This post was last modified: 29-07-2015 09:25 by HEX!T.)
29-07-2015 08:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV