Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where is the proof?

terence Offline

RE: Where is the proof?
temp post

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
26-07-2015 21:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

No prizes for guessing who from day 1 really is

Edit: his post was removed

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2015 23:06 by general drago.)
26-07-2015 22:14
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Oddly enough, despite my views on many of the women who I've believed have gotten up to things on camera and behind the scenes, I've never believed anything was happening with Danni during a session. Yes there's been a guy pulling her hair at times, but you can always tell that he's there for a few seconds and then leaving, as his shadow movement is a dead giveaway. Danni to me is a very convincing performer, but her interaction moments always look staged to me. Also, most of the time with the door sessions, it's as if the cameraman is intentionally showing us that nothing is actually happening, as he'll frequently move the camera away from the door so we can tell nobody is behind her.

I know, crazy words coming from my mouth Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2015 22:33 by mrmann.)
26-07-2015 22:27
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Yes the harwood shows were entertaining but clearly fake,the hair pulling was just to stop it from getting boring at that stage,she did a couple of door shows and mentioned on the mic she was "getting it" behind the door,maybe that's why rlc got fined.

The ruby thing is completely different in my opinion.
26-07-2015 23:37
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

BlushSad I'm Guilty...as charged ImportantBig Grineek

(This post was last modified: 27-07-2015 10:06 by cwpussylover.)
27-07-2015 09:41
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(27-07-2015 21:19 )301 Wrote:  Id recommend people should stop sending the videos, someone could be Ofcom or other bad guys undercover.

These are all 'old' vids, nothing ofcom can do about it now.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
27-07-2015 22:32
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol the guys asking for proof, they get it now they dont want it. how ironic is that...
point and laughing at mrmann for being a fantasist. then when given proof of what he says, they want it to stop. because it spoils there own fantasy?.
or am i wrong lol...

il say 1 thing for him, he's brought a bit of life back to this place. and its made a change from reading all these "ugh! nutha shit night tonight posts"...
(btw thats just an example, no offence meant to the guys posting in there as most are genuinely and rightly pissed) Rolleyes

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 04:12 by HEX!T.)
27-07-2015 22:40
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

And there was me thinking that this was a "first rule about Fight Club" thing.

I feel an FBSC coming on....
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2015 23:01 by M-L-L.)
27-07-2015 23:00
HEX!T Away
Retired

aww lo0ks like i hurt some1s feelinz with my previous comment... aww sowweee!. Bounce

come on guys your all taking this shit way to seriously...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 02:48 by HEX!T.)
28-07-2015 02:26
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(27-07-2015 22:40 )HEX!T Wrote:  lol the guys asking for proof, they get it now they dont want it. how ironic is that...
point and laughing at mrmann for being a fantasist. then when given proof of what he says, they want it to stop. because it spoils there own fantasy?.
or am i wrong lol...

I still don't see any real 'proof' of this theory.
According to mrmanns recent posts, this stuff happens 'regularly' whatever that means, and he also stated that 'half the women fool around with the producers' is that on-screen or off-screen, unclear.
What we have, even according to your own post in the sintv thread, is about FOUR well known and well documented cases of on-screen 'activity'.
Four incidents in the entire recent history of the babeshows does not equate to 'regular' in my book, and nor does it equate to 'ooh look that girl leaned off camera, she must be blowing someone' every other night.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
28-07-2015 05:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV