Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where is the proof?

cyberman Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Where is the proof?
The is for the pm
Well shit, no wonder she wants it covered up if she's married.
Damn
26-07-2015 15:45
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-07-2015 15:13 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(26-07-2015 14:58 )setter1000 Wrote:  It seemed to make sense at the time. Don't see why they would lie

I'll break it to you gently ... it sounds like the biggest load of bollocks I've heard in a long while, and given some of the cobblers that led to this thread alone, that's saying something.

Why would they lie? It's their job to lie, that's how they make their living by telling lies, by leading people in to a fantasy world where those people think they have some kind of 'connection' with them, so they then part with their cash, that's part of the nature of the babeshows.
This sounds like one of those nonsensical, perhaps off the cuff, remarks a girl might make, either for fun, not expecting it to be taken seriously, or to try to fool the deluded. The fact that it gets repeated at intervals on this forum is a sad indictment of the ability of some members to separate fantasy from reality.

agree munch, ive made similar comments myself. you take what the babeshow babe says on the mic with a huge pinch of salt as they need to bring in the most amount of calls in as possible otherwise they will be out of a job, so they will say whatever is necessary to do this

Piper Niven Superfan
26-07-2015 16:05
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

@rammyrascal
If you read my original post which munch quoted one line from you will see that in no way was I suggesting you should believe everything the babes tell you. By him quoting one line out of the whole post he totally distorted the context of my whole post.
That is why if you are going to quote a post you should quote it in it's entirety. Otherwise you can totally mislead others to the content of the original post.
26-07-2015 16:15
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-07-2015 14:55 )cyberman Wrote:  Where the hell are the vids? Put them up so we can judge. No way I believe sophie getting fingered on air, makes no sense

well i believe my own eyes as i was watching it when it happened, as for the vid of the incident it was on here for a while when it happened and was asked to be taken off, and if anyone doesn't believe what happened in the Ruby clip then that's up to you but you can clearly see something is going on Rolleyes
26-07-2015 16:59
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

^^^ Actually, quoting the entire post is generally bad form, as it clogs the forum with un-neccessarily repeated clutter. Standard 'etiquette' is to not quote at all, let the reader look back, using the carat ^ as I have done here, but if there are posts in-between, then by all means quote the relevant parts only.
I quoted what I felt was the relevant part of your post, my intention was not to distort, and I don't believe it did.

I agree with your second point in that post that it was in Ruby's interests to say that she was indeed getting banged. But if you accept that it was in her interests to lie then (whether she was or not), why do you not think the girl was perhaps lying when she said the producers were gay?
But like you say, not worth getting worked up over, toys returned to pram, normal service resumed, thanks for the advice.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
26-07-2015 17:00
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Forget about this gay producers comment from 10yrs ago,im sure there's been plenty of gay crew on all the channels...lets keep this about the straight guys who fuck the women Wink
26-07-2015 18:10
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

@munch1917

1) in regard to only quoting one line of the original post in my opinion you made it look as if I believed everything I am told in regard to the shows, where as I was showing scepticism in regard to what you hear and are told about what happens on the shows; without trying not to be rude to people who believe all they heard in regard to the shows.
2) in regard to the babes lying about the producers being gay I would say 'what is the motive'? Surely you would be more inclined to give them a call if they told you the producers were rampant horn dogs who slip them a fat one at every opportunity just to hear them talk in more graphic detail about it, if you are into that sort of thing. I think it was around when the shows first started. Emily Dean and Vicky Valentine were the presenters. Someone text them In regard to them getting it on with the producers. In not so many words they said the producers bat for the other side. Said it was company policy. Maybe they were joking but it seemed to make sense, and they seemed serious.

3 in regard to Ruby Summers, of which we are in agreement over, I would be very surprised if it were true. Considering the fact that Ofcom have come down on them for using certain words, I don't know how they would react to one of the girls having a crafty quick one on set with a camera on her.
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2015 18:44 by setter1000.)
26-07-2015 18:34
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

^^^When ruby was being fingered or most likely fucked the guy was off screen and couldn't be seen,ofcom wouldn't have a leg to stand on!!

Can't fine a girl for facial expressions and body movement.
26-07-2015 18:45
wackawoo Offline
Banned

Wasn't someone Donna Duke going out with screwing all and sundry?
26-07-2015 18:48
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
as I said in original post don't claim to be an authority. I saw the clip
Saw someone else's shadow who was very close to her. To be able to shag her and keep his head out of shot he must be a pro. Finger banged at best I would say. If that were the case with Ofcom why don't they do that on the shows more often? It's not as if the shows are not in an urgent need of a lift.
26-07-2015 18:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV