Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where is the proof?

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Where is the proof?
(29-07-2015 08:13 )hairbald Wrote:  You've got to be care not to take the uploaders of clips for granted on this forum; saying quiquems "refuses to upload" implies he is somehow obliged to upload them. If the likes of SMC stopped uploading I would hope we on the forum would thank him heartily for the time and efforts he has made, for no personal gain, to keep us entertained all these years.

i dont have to be careful of any implication because no implication was made.
quiquems has stated on liveshows that he refuses to upload any more clips of evelyn. thats why i quoted him.
there is no implication he point blank refuses. HIS WORDS not mine! Smile CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YA?

of course smc would and does get our thanks thas not even worthy of debate. the guys a forum legend.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2015 09:17 by HEX!T.)
29-07-2015 08:42
Find all posts by this user
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Where is the proof?
To be fair to quiquems (still have trouble with the name ha ha) he must get so bombarded with vid requests that he needs to duck into a bomb shelter. SMC too.

Usually the only reason I don't upload what I have is no time or just can't be assed reasons. But there are occasionally those vids that are so special that you feel you want to keep that special moment to yourself Wink
29-07-2015 12:33
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV