Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids

LimitBreak Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Charmaine Sinclair - Golden Girls - Chat, Caps & Vids
10-08-2019 06:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Tonight was the liveliest I've seen Charmaine for a long time. Her last couple of appearances were a little bit dull (I know she was tired last time and appeared as a late stand-in when she had jet lag, so it was understandable), but she was truly inspired this time, and very vibrant and sexy throughout.
11-08-2019 06:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(11-08-2019 06:03 )woolleysheep Wrote:  Tonight was the liveliest I've seen Charmaine for a long time. Her last couple of appearances were a little bit dull (I know she was tired last time and appeared as a late stand-in when she had jet lag, so it was understandable), but she was truly inspired this time, and very vibrant and sexy throughout.

I thought Charmaine had already been on the schedule for last night, for a couple of days, so I didn't think she was a replacement. You might be right though. She didn't initially appear tired, but as the evening progressed this started to take a hold of her, as well as the drink. Finally at around 4.30am it beat her and she fell asleep on the mattress. Poor Lucy looking on with some concern. It was some time before the crew realised what had happened, as she had laid down with her rear facing the camera while talking to a caller and had been opening her legs apart and jiggling her bum around. The leg movements eventually started to slow down and eventually stopped. It was obvious she was sparko! Having said all of this, she did still manage to put on a decent show. One which had overtones imo, on occasions in the show of Jet Black, without the spittle.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2019 11:41 by derekdas.)
11-08-2019 11:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-08-2019 06:03 )woolleysheep Wrote:  Tonight was the liveliest I've seen Charmaine for a long time. Her last couple of appearances were a little bit dull (I know she was tired last time and appeared as a late stand-in when she had jet lag, so it was understandable), but she was truly inspired this time, and very vibrant and sexy throughout.

Agree Charmaine was very lively last night as well as looking fantastic as always including having her hair in pigtails HeartHeart

Hope she’s on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
11-08-2019 13:18
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

Charmaine was very sexy on Saturday night. I didn't like the pigtails to be honest, but otherwise it was a really great night from her.
13-08-2019 04:07
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(11-08-2019 11:36 )derekdas Wrote:  I thought Charmaine had already been on the schedule for last night, for a couple of days, so I didn't think she was a replacement.

I'm afraid you unfortunately misread my post. Yes Charmaine had already been on the schedule for the last time she was on (Saturday). I was talking about her previous appearance when she was a late replacement and was a bit jetlagged at the time.
15-08-2019 17:48
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2019 17:48 )woolleysheep Wrote:  
(11-08-2019 11:36 )derekdas Wrote:  I thought Charmaine had already been on the schedule for last night, for a couple of days, so I didn't think she was a replacement.

I'm afraid you unfortunately misread my post. Yes Charmaine had already been on the schedule for the last time she was on (Saturday). I was talking about her previous appearance when she was a late replacement and was a bit jetlagged at the time.

Yes, you are right I did misread your post. But nevertheless that night ( Sat ) when she was very lively and very sexy early on, she quickly, as the night wore on, went downhill with her performance, finishing up sparko.
15-08-2019 19:58
zxccxz30 Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: 2m24tn3trpqt.jpg] [Image: myb7j8xpm7k9.jpg] [Image: mzcmhq9kla0w.jpg] [Image: 9y7ztarts80n.jpg] [Image: x3jn3sh5in4x.jpg]

No more videos (ever again?). No Reuploads.
15-08-2019 22:56
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like Charmaine is back to her, do as little a possible and stay on my front mode atm. Being very careful with perv cam tonight. A lot more tamer so far. Early doors yet, might improve as the night goes bye, but not sure as the cameraman is also very careful tonight too.
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2019 23:50 by derekdas.)
15-08-2019 23:40
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I was wondering if anybody has a video of Charmaines last Saturday's show with Lucy to upload on here please.
16-08-2019 02:09