Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
it will be amazing if it happens as the rlc name is trash due to the way Laura fucked it up last time, but as has been gone into she never owned rlc and it has been available for someone to take on ever since it ended, most have said no as everyone knows it would be a hard sell to get girls to work there even with new people running it and to get people calling

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-09-2018 15:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Exactly, because of what Laura’s done it will be very difficult to get people to work at rlc

Piper Niven Superfan
28-09-2018 19:21
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(28-09-2018 15:57 )winsaw Wrote:  as everyone knows it would be a hard sell to get girls to work there even with new people running it and to get people calling
Well, the people running it would need

a) money and lots of it
b) competence and lots of it
c) technical know-how etc
d) good human resources skills
e) some sets, phone lines, webspace etc

Otherwise yes, it would be a hard sell. I don't know that a bad reputation is the biggest problem, nor would it be insurmountable.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
28-09-2018 21:46
PeleMessi Offline
Junior Poster

SIN have similar problems. The people running it didn't pay the girls and messed up. Once you do that its almost impossible to relaunch.
28-09-2018 23:04
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2018 21:46 )Doddle Wrote:  
(28-09-2018 15:57 )winsaw Wrote:  as everyone knows it would be a hard sell to get girls to work there even with new people running it and to get people calling
Well, the people running it would need

a) money and lots of it
b) competence and lots of it
c) technical know-how etc
d) good human resources skills
e) some sets, phone lines, webspace etc

Otherwise yes, it would be a hard sell. I don't know that a bad reputation is the biggest problem, nor would it be insurmountable.

Exactly. There's a lot of babes not on any channel at the moment & if they're convinced a set up is now right, they'll give it a go.

And the last thing a typical punter, looking to call into & jack off to a fancied/favourite babe, will think about is the behind scenes 'reputation' of the channel.
29-09-2018 14:09
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(28-09-2018 19:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Exactly, because of what Laura’s done it will be very difficult to get people to work at rlc

All i will say I think a good company reputation sometimes to many in any job is everything & i wouldn't be surprised if it's any different where babe channels are concerned. It wouldn't surprise me if many girls couldn't help noticing the social media that surfaced over the early pert of the summer. I think the problems ar RLC were highlighted here and on social media and more than likely some will probably find it difficult to trust any new RLC set up if they have seen what happened before any new set up.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-09-2018 14:21
winsaw Offline

(29-09-2018 14:09 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Exactly. There's a lot of babes not on any channel at the moment & if they're convinced a set up is now right, they'll give it a go.

And the last thing a typical punter, looking to call into & jack off to a fancied/favourite babe, will think about is the behind scenes 'reputation' of the channel.

its true but girls dont forget about not getting payed, and tend to stay away from people who have been involved in not paying girls in the past, i have heard that one of the people involved with this possible relaunch is one of the owners of RLC who did nothing to help the girls when laura did not pay them,

i was more thinking of all the people who had payed of credits to make calls who lost all there money when rlc ended if its not on rampant i would be surprised if many would prepay for lots of credits again people always remember being ripped off

29-09-2018 15:08
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

All the channels have ripped off babes/punters, there's no angels in this cold business. Some will be put off, others will not, that's the way it goes.

Hope Red Light do make it back on screen, more channels is better than less.
29-09-2018 18:04
winsaw Offline

^^ totally agree more channels is better mate,

was basing my point on talking to people in the business who have been offered the RLC franchise over the last few months and these people who run babeshows didnt think they could make it work due to the bad name as didnt think they could sign enouth quality girls and didnt think they would get the number off people calling to make the a good profit,

yes i do agree with you they they will get some girls and callers but not sure enouth to make a very profitable show, although if its now going to be run direct by the owner then the profits will not being split as if it was a franchise so smaller returns could still be profitable,

i guess time will tell if it happens

29-09-2018 18:27
winsaw Offline

Well there is a tweet I was never expected to see,

[Image: Screenshot-2019-05-02-11-15-42.png]

Seams Ollie and Levi have took it on 11 months after it looked dead for ever,