Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Channel Of The Night

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

[split] Channel Of The Night
(18-06-2015 23:15 )Black Cat Wrote:  BBC1, Question Time.

They are currently discussing the best babe to call for a daytime wank.

(18-06-2015 23:27 )Black Cat Wrote:  Alex Salmond and David Davies just agreeing that Mica's tits are fuckin fantastic.

What a load of bollocks, you don't half talk some crap. Talk about trolling posts eh..........Rolleyes
19-06-2015 00:33
Find all posts by this user
Black Cat Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Channel Of The Night
(19-06-2015 00:33 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 23:15 )Black Cat Wrote:  BBC1, Question Time.

They are currently discussing the best babe to call for a daytime wank.

(18-06-2015 23:27 )Black Cat Wrote:  Alex Salmond and David Davies just agreeing that Mica's tits are fuckin fantastic.

What a load of bollocks, you don't half talk some crap. Talk about trolling posts eh..........Rolleyes

I was being deadly serious of course... Gee whizz, some people need to get a life.

Stadium of Delight
19-06-2015 00:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

So sorry I never knew that you actually trying to be funny. Welcome to the forum our newest troll. Take a bow Rolleyes
19-06-2015 00:45
Black Cat Offline

(19-06-2015 00:45 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  So sorry I never knew that you actually trying to be funny. Welcome to the forum our newest troll. Take a bow Rolleyes

It was just meant to be quite obvious, light hearted silliness. I don't see how it could be construed as trolling as I'm pretty sure Alex or David won't be logging on here anytime soon.

Stadium of Delight
19-06-2015 00:49
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Light hearted really - In the same way that you made this insulting post in my direction last night too Rolleyes

(17-06-2015 00:15 )Black Cat Wrote:  If he had 50% more brains he'd be a halfwit!
BounceBig LaughBig LaughBounce

Every so often we get new members who rock up on this forum intent on stirring shit from the onset and you are one of those such members.

Here's a hint for you, next time you try your hand at comedy try and make it actually relevant to the Thread as it makes it so much more interesting for the audience that has to read it Rolleyes
19-06-2015 00:56
Black Cat Offline

(19-06-2015 00:56 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Light hearted really - In the same way that you made this insulting post in my direction last night too Rolleyes

(17-06-2015 00:15 )Black Cat Wrote:  If he had 50% more brains he'd be a halfwit!
BounceBig LaughBig LaughBounce

Every so often we get new members who rock up on this forum intent on stirring shit from the onset and you are one of those such members.

Here's a hint for you, next time you try your hand at comedy try and make it actually relevant to the Thread as it makes it so much more interesting for the audience that has to read it Rolleyes

Ah. So that's what you were on about in that aggressive PM you sent! Things are becoming clear now. That was also meant to be light hearted, I was just regurgitating an old joke that Mrs Barclay used to say to us back in the day.

No offence was intended.

Stadium of Delight
19-06-2015 01:02
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

This is what I sent you, hardly what I'd call aggressive, yet you never did answer the question I asked you when all I got back from you was thanks for the welcome which would hardly indicate to me that your comment was meant as light hearted.

Please don't try and shift the goal posts to try and make me look bad because that's low even for your standards.

What I sent you.

mod edit: don't post pm content.
19-06-2015 01:07
Black Cat Offline

(19-06-2015 01:07 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  This is what I sent you, hardly what I'd call aggressive, yet you never did answer the question I asked you when all I got back from you was thanks for the welcome which would hardly indicate to me that your comment was meant as light hearted.

Please don't try and shift the goal posts to try and make me look bad because that's low even for your standards.

What I sent you.

mod edit: don't post pm content.

We're obviously not going to agree and I'm sure everyone is thoroughly bored with this petty dispute. I will say no more on the subject.

Stadium of Delight
19-06-2015 01:14
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

You'll say no more on the subject more because you've just been rumbled that's why Rolleyes I clocked you from the moment you made that initial post last night that you had a vested agenda whilst attempting to masquerade as some sort of hopeless comedian Rolleyes
19-06-2015 01:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66