Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Viviana Lopez - Chat, Caps & Vids

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Viviana Lopez - Chat and discussion
If she goes solo she stands more of a chance.
Unless and until I see that I will deem it unfair to judge.
Nobody in my opinion can achieve meaningful quality stints while stuck on a boring set with another babe with whom little or no sexually stimulating interaction takes place.
The bottom line is that I would defy any babe to put on a better show than Viviana did given the circumstances she was presented with which quite frankly were about as disadvantageous as any babe could get imo.
Playful faffing around is NOT and imo NEVER has been sexually stimulating.
Nightshows are not some bloody great big funfair or comedy club. It is meant to be adult entertainment for goodness sake.

S66 for me owe it to Viviana to show some faith in her and let her go it alone in an attempt to build a rapport with potential callers and her own profile on the channel.
Either back her or sack her.
No half measures. Either you support her or you don't.
So come on S66 show some courage and some trust.

05-06-2015 00:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2015 00:50 )snookered147 Wrote:  Playful faffing around is NOT and imo NEVER has been sexually stimulating.
Nightshows are not some bloody great big funfair or comedy club. It is meant to be adult entertainment for goodness sake.

Here here (this forum needs a clapping smilie lol)

Shows you how far down the shows have generally fallen when the bulk of a babes 'review' is she was funny & not much else.

You know what, Denni Tayla used to be well entertaining on the mic but she backed it up with very erotic shows which is what used to get dicks hard on these shows

P.S. Off topic comment, no slight on Viviana herself
05-06-2015 10:14
Whynot Offline
Just Me

From this angle she looks a bit like Jessica Kelly... but not as...

I hate injustice and liars
11-06-2015 22:31
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Is she Spanish?

I know that Mica and Ria (the Martinez sisters) are from Badajoz and I remember Lacey Lorenzo talking filth to me in that thick Valladolid accent of hers.

If I had to hazard a guess I'd say Viviana is from Andalucia, most likely somewhere between Granada and Cordoba.
12-06-2015 00:33
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

At 1am she should get to go solo hopefully and I can judge her as a performer more effectively.

12-06-2015 00:36
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

How can I put this without being cruel. Viviana isn't cut out for the nightshows in my opinion, she is clearly out of her depth. I think S66 need to either punt her or move her onto the dayshows, she's been waving that phone for fuck knows how long and not one single forum member has even bothered to cap her show yet and I've got no intention either of being the first.

What a shame because she's clearly not a bad looking girl but if she can't deliver then she's sadly useless Huh
12-06-2015 03:17
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Given the evident quality of her bum, from what I saw, I'm amazed that nobody amongst the many bum fans on this board feels it worthy of comment or capping.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-06-2015 08:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought viviana improved on her debut show and loved all the times in particular she was bent over with her very nice arse at the camera. also think it's too early to write off viviana as a nightbabe like saying things like she's useless and out of her depth. it was only her 2nd nightshow and will take her a few shows to settle in. give her time.

s66 will only get rid of her if she isn't bringing in the calls etc. as long as she is, they will keep having her on. presume at the moment she is on trial and s66 will look at her stats. if they are good enough, they will keep her, if they aren't they will not keep her

Piper Niven Superfan
12-06-2015 09:51
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

she has a good body but don't use it to the best, stream a still a bit off but her are a few caps for anyone who has not seen her, mods can this thread be changed to chat, caps & Vids please as dont think she needs a separate cap thread Smile

[Image: elete_619.jpg]
[Image: elete_620.jpg]
[Image: elete_621.jpg]
[Image: elete_622.jpg]
[Image: elete_623.jpg]

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-06-2015 12:18
dannyuk32 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(12-06-2015 12:18 )winsaw Wrote:  she has a good body but don't use it to the best, stream a still a bit off but her are a few caps for anyone who has not seen her...
SNIP

Wasn't just me then - what was up with that stream? Huh
12-06-2015 17:15

Click here to watch Studio 66