Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Viviana Lopez - Chat, Caps & Vids

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Viviana Lopez - Chat and discussion
^ Gooooooaaaaaaaalllllllllll.
1-0 to Luton Town Big Grin.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 00:27 by Snooks.)
03-06-2015 00:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought it was a good debut from Viviana last night. She's very sexy with a very nice figure, including a very nice arse and hope she's on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
03-06-2015 09:26
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(03-06-2015 00:15 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well Rammy lets be honest it's not like you're not going to log into this forum tomorrow morning at roughly 9AM and post that she had a very good night regardless of anything else now is it Rolleyes

Right...............Ok point proven I think. So good was Vivianas debut last night that not one member even bothered to cap or record her show whatsoever.

Yeah..........Hm.........Cracking debut.......I think not Rolleyes
03-06-2015 15:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

point not proven, ive never said viviana would have/did have a very good/cracking debut on s66 and neither does the fact that no-one capped her show last nigh proves your point.

what will ultimately decide how good viviana was on her debut last night is if she is on again. if she is. then she clearly had a good enough debut in terms of her call stats to be on s66 again, if she isn't on again, then her debut wasn't good enough to be on s66 again.

as I said earlier, thought viviana had a good debut and hope she is on again

Piper Niven Superfan
03-06-2015 16:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

If I may play slight devils advocate for a moment Wink.
I will be interested to see what happens if Viviana gets to go solo. There did not appear to be a whole lot of chemistry going on with Tamara. It would have been unreasonable to expect fireworks from Viviana first up anyway.
A bit of a settling in period is required of a show or two.
She is very pretty and has a truly delicious arse Tongue.
There was enough there to make me believe she could be quite interesting to watch if allowed to go solo for a whole night.
One not to dismiss out of hand quite yet imo Wink.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 16:20 by Snooks.)
03-06-2015 16:19
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

take it she is foreign with a name like that. did I see a camera on screen talking to her or was I dreaming.

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
03-06-2015 16:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well Rammy all I'll say is that you have very low expectations if you thought her debut was good and I think the fact that not one single screenshot has even been posted of her on this forum more or less proves that we don't all share your unconvincing argument.

You have also proven to me that it doesn't seem to matter to you whatsoever how bad a show is (Just so long that its on S66) Rolleyes

You can deny this for as long as the cows come home but as far as I'm concerned you have a clear bias towards this channel. If you just admitted this fact then we'd probably all just accept this and ease off in the allegations as to say Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 17:36 by Scottishbloke.)
03-06-2015 17:26
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2015 16:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  point not proven, ive never said viviana would have/did have a very good/cracking debut on s66 and neither does the fact that no-one capped her show last nigh proves your point.

what will ultimately decide how good viviana was on her debut last night is if she is on again. if she is. then she clearly had a good enough debut in terms of her call stats to be on s66 again, if she isn't on again, then her debut wasn't good enough to be on s66 again.

as I said earlier, thought viviana had a good debut and hope she is on again
You still said she had a good debut though so don't make out as if SB got it totally wrong, be honest Rammy ever since Elite/S66 started you said every model had a good debut except for Ella Jolie
03-06-2015 17:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-06-2015 17:26 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well Rammy all I'll say is that you have very low expectations if you thought her debut was good and I think the fact that not one single screenshot has even been posted of her on this forum more or less proves that we don't all share your unconvincing argument.

You have also proven to me that it doesn't seem to matter to you whatsoever how bad a show is (Just so long that its on S66) Rolleyes

You can deny this for as long as the cows come home but as far as I'm concerned you have a clear bias towards this channel. If you just admitted this fact then we'd probably all just accept this and ease off in the allegations as to say Rolleyes

What complete and utter b******t to say i am biased towards s66, I am not biased towards s66 or any other channel, the same way I am not biased against any channels. HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO F*****G SAY THIS!!!!!! PLEASE CAN THE SMALL MINORITY OF FORUM MEMBERS WHO KEEP SAYING THESE THINGS ABOUT ME PLEASE STOP!!!!!!! IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

Joey, sb did get it wrong as far as I'm concerned. He said I would say Vivienne had a very good/cracking debut, which I didn't. Also he says she didn't have a good debut because no caps were posted (which he is trying to present as fact, when it is just his opinion) what will determine if Vivienne had a good debut is if she is on s66 again. If she is, then it was a good debut, if she isn't on s66 again then it wasn't a good debut.

I thought it was a good debut and hope she's on again

Piper Niven Superfan
03-06-2015 18:42
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Well, lucky for her then, as you have said three times now that she had a good debut, so that means she will be on again.
03-06-2015 18:47

Click here to watch Studio 66