Senior Poster

RE: Maddison Mae Chat & Discussion
she's hot
05-05-2015 11:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good show from Maddison. She looked very sexy and she was on very good form with her lovely big natural boobs bouncing around and some good interacting with Chloe Dee

Piper Niven Superfan
12-05-2015 08:47
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

Maddison certainly does it for me big time Tongue Really lovely girl, great fun, interacts so well with Chloe & what a sexy ass.
12-05-2015 09:23
towny Offline
Senior Poster

S66 didn't get the best out of her last night - that S&M thing didn't work at all. Get her solo on the sofa or the bed and you will always have a winner!
12-05-2015 12:50
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

@Rammyrascal, did you even watch the show because if you did then you are so easily pleased bladewave

She was great last Monday but last night along with her partner in crime was bloody awful, read Bandwagons post on the main S66 Thread as he phoned the pair of them.

Also where was the interaction, there was none, fuck me I know you like to be positive about the shows but your reviews are bordering on fucking unbelievable.
12-05-2015 13:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

my reviews are not "fucking unbelievable" sb they are my own genuine opinions on maddison's show last night and I stand by every word I said earlier. I will keep on being how I am on the forum and if you don't like what I post, tough. I will post what I want and not be intimidated by you or anyone else who insists they are right and anyone who has a differing opinion to them is always wrong

rather be easily pleased and positive than like how you are with your regular rants about the babeshows grumpy Cool

Piper Niven Superfan
12-05-2015 14:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I'd rather be original if that's all the same with you Rammy rather than use a drop down list of automated responses that you then cut and paste from the previous reviews which you previously did Rolleyes

Other than change 2 or 3 words around all your reviews are all near identical carbon copies Rolleyes
12-05-2015 14:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

rammy come on now, how much of Maddison's show did u watch last night, i agree with u that she looked sexy, but she was not on good form, her good form is what we saw last week when she was on her own, last night was a 1000miles away from that,
and just because they sit next to each other don't mean they are interacting, they would not even look at each other ffs,
you know i like to be positive on here rammy but some times a girl produces a really bad show and should get criticized for it, that's what Maddison did last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-05-2015 14:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
fair enough that's what you think winsaw and no problem with that. think we'll agree to disagree about Maddison last night if that's ok.

sb, have you anything original to say about my posts on here? if I had £1 for everytime youve said my posts are carbon copies and are cut and pasted, I would have the money to start my own babechannel Smile you've played this record for so long now it would be in the clearance sale bin at a record shop or in the classic vinyl album charts

ill say it again, my posts are not cut and pasted, they are based on what I watched of a nightbabe's show and I post what I thought

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 15:14 by Rammyrascal.)
12-05-2015 15:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(12-05-2015 15:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ill say it again, my posts are not cut and pasted, they are based on what I watched of a nightbabe's show and I post what I thought

Really Rolleyes

(29-04-2015 00:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  very good s66 debut from maddison/chloe so far. loving her lovely big natural boobs bouncing around and good interaction with chloe dee

(29-04-2015 09:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Very good if not brilliant s66 nights debut from Maddison last night both on her own and when she was with the returning Chloe Dee.

Thought she looked very very sexy all night, unleashing her lovely big natural boobs and letting them bounce and swing around, lively in each stint she did and was interacting well with Chloe. Her show was capped off by the great sight of her and chloe naked together

Hope she & chloe are back soon and are paired together again

(05-05-2015 09:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Brilliant babe of the night show from Maddison last night, she looked fantastic all night and was on sebsational form in each stint she did all including a lot of naked Maddison and also loved seeing her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around

Overall a very good start on s66 for Maddison, hope s66 can sign her up asap. The more natural big boobed babes on TV the better

(12-05-2015 08:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Good show from Maddison. She looked very sexy and she was on very good form with her lovely big natural boobs bouncing around and some good interacting with Chloe Dee
12-05-2015 15:30

Click here to watch Studio 66