dont care
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

BS Climax lines

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: BS Climax lines
Smile it's not really a simple yes/no for me.
Yes, but not all the time, ideally not for longer than probably 15 minutes or so of a set maximum, and not restricted to just a single pose/camera shot throughout the whole thing. Smile

As a device I think it was over-used in the past, particularly when conflated with the "listen-in" option. Fair enough have a listen-in option when calls are slow, but I would prefer they don't make it last ages on a single pose/camera shot.

From what I saw of Lori's stint last nght/this morning between midnight and 1am on Freeview, about 20-25minutes of that were being advertised by the OSG's as a "POV listen-in line" and during which she was naked, but I'd say only 10 minutes of that were truly "POV", ie. camera somewhere vaguely full-frontal pretending to be between her legs; the rest of it was actually just a fairly standard wide shot of her in profile/three quarter angle sitting and lying naked and not always sitting with her back to the wall. She was probably naked for around 40 - 50 minutes in total I'd say, so the majority of that time was probably not quite all POV line, maybe 50%, she was moving about more before and after that segment. She moved to a different set after 1am.

It seemed to me that the "climax line" part of it was qualitatively different from what I'd seen of these in the past in that, even during the "full frontal POV" bit of it, the camera was definitely being more reticent about drifting below the waist and there wasn't the prolonged "hand-thong" type shots seen in the past during these type of climax lines.

She was definitely told to put her pants back on about 0:50am by someone behind the camera, you could see her mouth "What now?" and possibly again "Right now?". I assume that coincided with her becoming visible again on Sky and/or the web ?
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 16:13 by M-L-L.)
18-04-2015 15:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(18-04-2015 15:26 )M-L-L Wrote:  Smile it's not really a simple yes/no for me.
Yes, but not all the time, ideally not for longer than probably 15 minutes or so of a set maximum, and not restricted to just a single pose/camera shot throughout the whole thing. Smile

As a device I think it was over-used in the past, particularly when conflated with the "listen-in" option. Fair enough have a listen-in option when calls are slow, but I would prefer they don't make it last ages on a single pose/camera shot.

From what I saw of Lori's stint last nght/this morning between midnight and 1am on Freeview, about 20-25minutes of that were being advertised by the OSG's as a "POV listen-in line" and during which she was naked, but I'd say only 10 minutes of that were truly "POV", ie. camera somewhere vaguely full-frontal pretending to be between her legs; the rest of it was actually just a fairly standard wide shot of her in profile/three quarter angle sitting and lying naked and not always sitting with her back to the wall. She was probably naked for around 40 - 50 minutes in total I'd say, so the majority of that time was probably not quite all POV line, maybe 50%, she was moving about more before and after that segment. She moved to a different set after 1am.

It seemed to me that the "climax line" part of it was qualitatively different from what I'd seen of these in the past in that, even during the "full frontal POV" bit of it, the camera was definitely being more reticent about drifting below the waist and there wasn't the prolonged "hand-thong" type shots seen in the past during these type of climax lines.

She was definitely told to put her pants back on about 0:50am by someone behind the camera, you could see her mouth "What now?" and possibly again "Right now?". I assume that coincided with her becoming visible again on Sky and/or the web ?
Thanks for providing a run down of her stint,but as i have said before,i still feel cheated that this splitting of content between Freeview and Sky seems to be continuing with the very viewers/callers who got the channel going being treated with contempt as the result of a single complaint,it does make me wonder what would have happened if the complaint was made by a Freeview customer,would have toned down Freeview like Sky clearly has been???,somehow i doubt it.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
18-04-2015 16:06
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I may have missed something. What complaint?
18-04-2015 16:24
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'm not sure whether to vote yes or no - because I think the name climax line has become irrelevant. They don't even have a climax line anymore - they have a "POV Listen In Line" or a "Naughty Filth Line" which frankly don't inspire any sort of interest for me in watching that portion of the show. Since the changes (whether enforced by Ofcom or not) the performances haven't been anywhere near as good. I am a Babestation fan but their shows lately are taking the piss.

When they did have the "climax line" it was nearly always the same girl - usually Madison or Lori, occasionally Sophie Hart or Beth. When it was called a climax line the girl would make a point of saying 'listen to me while I reach my peak' or similar words. But they don't say that anymore, heck they don't even put that phrase on the graphics anymore like they used to. I just think BS have really become boring again recently - after a good 2014, this year so far has been a return to the satisfactory shows rather than showing continued progression. I was hoping they were going to continue where they left off last year and I just don't know what has gone on. bladewave

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
18-04-2015 16:49
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Firstly a big thank you to those who took the time to post your views on climax lines,with the current ban still in force on Sky,i would be interested to know which platform the yes voters watch/call on.

21-04-2015 20:00
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Well I can see the Climax lines on FV but to be honest I find them boring so don't bother. Now if Danni Levy did one I might change my mind Big Grin
21-04-2015 20:20
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The climax line with Maddie last night seemed to more tightly cropped than usual which defeats the point of a climax line from a visual standpoint. Climax lines on unleashed would work well but on bs with the current censorship they are pointless.
21-04-2015 20:42
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Well it looks as though the proper camera off the stand fake climax line has all but gone,it was fun while it lasted but now even Lori does a pants on feeble version,sad times ahead.
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

27-06-2016 01:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2015 16:49 )Regenerated Wrote:  I'm not sure whether to vote yes or no - because I think the name climax line has become irrelevant. They don't even have a climax line anymore - they have a "POV Listen In Line" or a "Naughty Filth Line" which frankly don't inspire any sort of interest for me in watching that portion of the show. Since the changes (whether enforced by Ofcom or not) the performances haven't been anywhere near as good. I am a Babestation fan but their shows lately are taking the piss.

When they did have the "climax line" it was nearly always the same girl - usually Madison or Lori, occasionally Sophie Hart or Beth. When it was called a climax line the girl would make a point of saying 'listen to me while I reach my peak' or similar words. But they don't say that anymore, heck they don't even put that phrase on the graphics anymore like they used to. I just think BS have really become boring again recently - after a good 2014, this year so far has been a return to the satisfactory shows rather than showing continued progression. I was hoping they were going to continue where they left off last year and I just don't know what has gone on. bladewave

That's quite interesting and I agree that the "climax" lines are now much tamer BUT I'm sure they have been putting Climax Line graphics up recently unless I'm dreaming it? I'm also surprised that Sky is being more censored than Freeview: I thought that stopped some time ago! So although I haven't got Sky and miss Channel 945 which seems to be very good I'm otherwise pleased that I'm seeing a "better" show on FV:BUT I wish that all 3 channels could be shown in their entirety on FV so that we didn't miss out on the first 3 hours of Babenation and Meet the Babes especially the latter where there is usually nakedness just on/after 11.00 (particularly if Amelia or Beth for example are on!). Never mind; at least we can see all (except the last tame 30 minutes) of Babestation. So still not satisfactory for all of us then.
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2016 06:36 by trains55.)
27-06-2016 06:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV