dont care
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

BS Climax lines

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

BS Climax lines
Just been reading a certain members comment about my question to the the boss regarding climax lines,where he indicated i was the only one who wanted to see their return,so i thought i would set up a poll to gauge whether they were popular with others or whether it was just me who wanted their return.

im always open to positive change
18-04-2015 14:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

RE: BS Climax lines
Hi

Sorry Jimmy, much as I like you, I have to say I am not a climax line fan personally. The main reason being is that the model doing the climax line tends to use it as an excuse for covering up with her hand.

Silly reason I guess, but I have always been a little strange.Big Grin

Having said that, I am all for variety, so I think there is a place for all types of show as we all like different things.

I hope you get some Climax shows back if you like em tho, plenty of time to go round.

P.s Also I love Lori to death, but not so keen on her climax line face....Bounce
18-04-2015 14:20
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The climax lines can be very good ( Beth is especially entertaining ) but I believe they were overused especially on the platform set. If they do return I hope they are done with more variety ( in the shower maybe ).
18-04-2015 14:25
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

It would be better all round if it was something a caller had to request - it's their money so fair play. But there was a point where Lori and Madison were spending nearly 2 hours on the same set every time slumped against a wall pulling silly faces. It was taking over their shows. It lasted longer than I thought and was disappointed to see that type of performance return last night.
18-04-2015 14:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(18-04-2015 14:27 )♔Don♔ Wrote:  It would be better all round if it was something a caller had to request - it's their money so fair play. But there was a point where Lori and Madison were spending nearly 2 hours on the same set every time slumped against a wall pulling silly faces. It was taking over their shows. It lasted longer than I thought and was disappointed to see that type of performance return last night.
I take it that your a freeview/web customer because as a Sky only customer i didnt conclusively see any evidence of it returning.

im always open to positive change
18-04-2015 14:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The climax line stints lasted too long and were usually on boring sets i.e a platform or a bed.
Some standing nude climax stints in more stimulating sets would have been much more interesting.
Climax stints still require changes of position and pose.
They are no different to any other type of stint in the sense that watching a babe in the same position for an age is tedious.
Movement, variety of pose and position is key.
It cannot be masked by silly face pulling.
Every type of stint has its place as long as it is executed well.

18-04-2015 14:40
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(18-04-2015 14:39 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I take it that your a freeview/web customer because as a Sky only customer i didnt conclusively see any evidence of it returning.

I'm not a Babestation customer.
Lori was doing it on BS1 on freeview last night, and the webstream showed the Sky feed at the time, which wasn't Lori. Regardless of what you have seen, it happened last night.
18-04-2015 14:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

(18-04-2015 14:39 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(18-04-2015 14:27 )♔Don♔ Wrote:  It would be better all round if it was something a caller had to request - it's their money so fair play. But there was a point where Lori and Madison were spending nearly 2 hours on the same set every time slumped against a wall pulling silly faces. It was taking over their shows. It lasted longer than I thought and was disappointed to see that type of performance return last night.
I take it that your a freeview/web customer because as a Sky only customer i didnt conclusively see any evidence of it returning.
i think thats the reason your seeing different content on each platform. i guess they took the complaints of the climax shows as a sky viewer only issue. so stopped broadcasting them.
maybe they have decided to laugh and a dig at the guys complaining by replacing it with something much tamer. i guess babestation think along the lines of... look what you made us do. you complained, we did something about it. its not our fault you dont like what we did, but hey at least its not a climax line Wink ...

i watched some of loris stint last night from 11:10pm while she was in the locker room. kept her panties on for the whole session and at 11:30 they switched to a head/boobs shot and didnt move from it for 20 mins. lori then got off her back said her goodbye's and they switched to dani levy.
probably the tames show ive seen lori do since her handbra days.

i only watch on the web and still have the starlets link in my vlc playlist. its still broadcasting but mirroring bs1. they could if they wanted broadcast the freeview stream on that encoder and leave the sky stream on the normal encoder. it wont cost anything to setup because like i said that defunct stream is already mirroring bs1.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 15:43 by HEX!T.)
18-04-2015 15:31
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

The title BS climax lines says it all.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
18-04-2015 15:48
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2015 15:48 )gunnar Wrote:  The title BS climax lines says it all.Big Grin

I can't see the word 'Anti' anywhere Smile
18-04-2015 16:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV