Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] The "Pissed Off" Thread

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: The "Pissed Off" Thread
Pipe down,I aint taking this shite from anyone,what a load of bollox.Don't ever accuse me of being the Forum police,look a little nearer to home.

Again,I stated a fact regarding the phone numbers.

It is you & only you that twist everything to suit your arguments,everything you claim about me is actually what you do.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
08-03-2015 00:02
Find all posts by this user
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(07-03-2015 02:12 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  By pulling one sentence out of my post,is quoting me out of context.I'll let you off.

Wasn't taking you out of context Boomer, just don't like reposting multiple replies because it's confusing and messy. You did say it, so stand by it.

Also, why are you "letting me off" when you didn't apply the same diligence to Rammy? Is it because you don't have a problem you went easy on me? Either way, it's no foundation for an argument. Please feel free to tell me that you "ain't gonna take this shite from me" or say I'm "talking bollox" if you think I deserve it.

[mod edit: inappropriate comment removed]
08-03-2015 01:30
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I was letting you off for quoting me out of context,nothing more.

I like to think that I treat all members equally,& no I don't think you would want me to make allowances for you.

The irony is that I've have been accused by Rammy for making the Forum an unpleasant place to come.
Rammy has been responsible for more shit stirring that a sewage plant,but always manages to play the victim.Again this is my opinion.Rolleyes

[Mod Edit: inappropriate comment removed]

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
08-03-2015 12:06
Whynot Online
Just Me

RE: [split] The "Pissed Off" Thread
I'm pissed off that in the 'pissed off' thread people have to defend what pisses them off.... wtf, there should be no arguments on this thread, if it pisses a guy off it pisses him off... let him vent without having to defend why it pisses him off.... this should be a thread where guys can vent freely without consequence.

I hate injustice and liars
08-03-2015 14:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66