Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(08-04-2015 15:09 )mr mystery Wrote:  ...the aspect ratio seems to be wrong .

Isn't that simply a flag set incorrectly on the data stream that runs alongside the broadcast picture? Should be easily fixed.

Looks like both the 8th and the 17th dates are right to some extent. 8th for broadcast, 17th for epg?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 15:48 by ShandyHand.)
08-04-2015 15:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Possibly. But a 16:9 picture with the wrong flag normally appears squashed. But since the webstream is showing in the correct ratio and, if I am not mistaken, the port to the satellite is an IP Feed both should be identical.

Clearly this transmission is a test although anyone with Freesat could tune in - never tried to set other channls on a SkyHD box although you can do it easily with a SD one.

I do not have Freesat. I just point my dish at the right satellite Smile

I also note that they have reduced their call charges. Only £1.02 a min now. But in the hour I have watched I Have only see one solitary call.
08-04-2015 16:18
ShandyHand Offline

^ Yes, didn't Sky stop people adding their own frequencies a while back (sometime after Bangbabes ran off-epg for all of a week at the end of it's life).

Never had a Sky box myself. Got into the motorised dish thing years back and never wanted to be dependent on them. I'll check out the freesat Sin in a bit.

They've had the reduced rate running on and off for a couple of weeks now I think. But yeah, if Sin are anything to go by, call numbers don't look promising for web-only babe shows. They need to make a splash but will only do so when the epg kicks-in unfortunately.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 17:01 by ShandyHand.)
08-04-2015 16:58
301 Offline
Senior Poster

(08-04-2015 16:58 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Yes, didn't Sky stop people adding their own frequencies a while back

No, they are required by EU Law to allow manual tuning.
08-04-2015 17:05
ShandyHand Offline

^ Learn something new everyday. Thanks for that. Smile

08-04-2015 17:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm just wondering with this channel technically not yet on the SKY EPG I wonder whether or not they will broadcast anything that is too rude for telly as to say Tongue

Decent picture - I'll be keeping my eyes peeled Rolleyes
08-04-2015 18:44
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ doesn't matter. The broadcast is still targeted at the UK and there is still the wee matter of the Ofcom licence.

Has Ree taken any calls since arriving in the tool-shed ?

I get great concern everytime I see one of the girls pick up something sharp. An accident just waiting.
08-04-2015 18:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(08-04-2015 16:18 )DB83 Wrote:  Clearly this transmission is a test although anyone with Freesat could tune in - never tried to set other channls on a SkyHD box although you can do it easily with a SD one.

I do not have Freesat. I just point my dish at the right satellite Smile

I set in manually on my sky HD box it's really easy just go to service, add channels, type in the info about the channels location this brings up a list of all channels on this frequency chose the one u want and save it
To watch it just go to service, other channels select it and watch

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-04-2015 19:33
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I'm tempted to suggest that maybe they are using the webstream while they get all the studio set up right, and gte the operation ready to go fully, then when all is tested , they can start on Sky, with no fuckups like the other channels seem to suffer.
Compare SinTV with BSX. SinTV aren't making any promises or deadlines or dates, they seem to be just broadcasting on webstream to start with while they tweek it
BSX , on the otherhand, make big bold claims, but then deliver an amateurish disaster and try and charge up to £8 per night for it!

Kind of puts it into perspective. I wonder , once SinTV are up and running, how many BSX will bail and move over. There's a few on BSX that do make the effort, but are let down by shite production quality.
fingers crossed for SinTV
08-04-2015 20:08
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

What about bs unleashed that run
Ok as I can see & most girls that go on bsx also go on they. I don't think sintv will try to take that on as look what happened to chat girls

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
08-04-2015 22:40