Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(25-03-2015 00:11 )derekdas Wrote:  Now finished for the night, I believe. Tifffany has shown far less on this website show,where anything should go, than she would have performed on Babestation. I reiterate what has been stated previously, if this is the level they fill fit to show on a website, then the Sky launch will be seriously tame.
its all well and good saying shes tame but the call volume is tiny so there bound to be less willing to go all out. problem is when you have low call volume thats when you need your A game and i just dont see it from tiff atm.

on a side note.
i saw lacey flash her junk and the cam opp moved her out of frame. after that the calls seem to dry up.(then again i wasnt watching very long before the flash)

i liked the fact they had a multi cam setup. so there was ample opportunity for a flash but sadly it didnt happen. i thought lacey might have been game with the off shot cam but i guess not... shame...bladewave Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
25-03-2015 00:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

well ive been watching on and off for a few nights now,and I cannot see any live runs or any other things that would make me continue watching,it seems to me that even the shows that do not say (previously) are just the same as the ones that do,eermmm ?
25-03-2015 00:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Guys FFS!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop overquoting all the time. I've already reported 5 posts on this Thread which the mods have very kindly fixed.

When you make a post make sure and either hit quick reply or new reply and if you must quote any other members post then only quote the essence of it.

Fuck sake...............annoyed
25-03-2015 01:04
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

Sorry Scottishbloke,havn`t been on a forum for ages,think I have found the new reply,but where is the quick reply at please Smile
25-03-2015 01:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Cheers it's just that we don't need to see the same post being duplicated 3 or 4 times on the same page, thanks Smile

Quick Reply is located at the very bottom of the screen.

[mod edit: please keep to the topic please]
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 01:19 by Scottishbloke.)
25-03-2015 01:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I wonder why they put together a great looking website they do sweet F.A. about being forthcoming about when we get to see actually something live and I was wondering if the number they are using is an old bluebird number...the longer they don't make a launch of the programme the harder it is for them to get any real interest how long was bluebird around, 3 years was it? the way this programme going I can't see them making it to the end of this year if this keeps up!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
25-03-2015 01:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

looks like to me now that sintv will be launching on sky early next week, probably Tuesday 31st march on 913, which is currently an rlc channel. saying this because from next Tuesday 31st March 913 at 5:30 on the sky epg says no listings available for 913.

sintv probably don't know when they will be launching on sky which is why they've given "sweet fa" about being forthcoming regarding being on tv, as soon as they know, they will post it. hopefully

im with mrmann regarding the sky show, it will likely be around the same level as the other Ofcom regulated babeshows, depends on how the sintv producers interpret the rules.

I think sintv are in it for the long haul, given how they have done things so far and can't wait for it to properly start next week (it looks like to me)

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2015 01:46
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-03-2015 16:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the sky show when that gets going, wont go as far as the other Ofcom controlled babeshows

(25-03-2015 01:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im with mrmann regarding the sky show, it will likely be around the same level as the other Ofcom regulated babeshows, .

make your mind up Rammy laugh .

PS, How many channels have you said it will be broadcasting on so far, ?, i might have missed some but i believe you have predicted , 913, 935, 936, 944, 945, you are bound to get the right one sooner or later laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-03-2015 02:07
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(25-03-2015 01:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it will likely be around the same level as the other Ofcom regulated babeshows, depends on how the sintv producers interpret the rules.

God forbid if it's as lame as Studio66 laugh
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 02:23 by Scottishbloke.)
25-03-2015 02:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-03-2015 02:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 16:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the sky show when that gets going, wont go as far as the other Ofcom controlled babeshows

(25-03-2015 01:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im with mrmann regarding the sky show, it will likely be around the same level as the other Ofcom regulated babeshows, .

make your mind up Rammy laugh .

PS, How many channels have you said it will be broadcasting on so far, ?, i might have missed some but i believe you have predicted , 913, 935, 936, 944, 945, you are bound to get the right one sooner or later laugh

my mind has been made up regarding the sintv sky show. it will be around the same/wont go further (which is what I meant in the post you've quoted) than the other Ofcom regulated babeshows on sky.

as for how many channels ive said it will be on. ive said most of the time it will be 945 because at the moment it's just duplicating bsblue. however im now thinking it will be 913 starting next Tuesday 31st March as according to my skyepg it says no listings available for 913. so think soon sintv will tweet they will be on 913

sb don't you mean "god forbid if it's as lame as the other babeshows not just s66" laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2015 02:38