Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
They're on. Tiffany & Lacey live, right now.
Heart

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
24-03-2015 16:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-03-2015 12:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  Sin TV doesn't seem to has of yet signed any specific generally recognised daytime girls, they've signed only night girls so far, so i wonder if the girls they've signed will be doing both day's and nights on the Sky TV channel ?, or at least until they get day girls signed up .

I was beginning to wonder if Sin TV on Sky was only going to be a night time Sky show, until i read this tweet confirming the Sky show will be on day's and nights https://twitter.com/SinTVGirls/status/58...3510031360

I saw that tweet saying they will be doing days as well as nights. as for what babes they will have on dayshows will depend on when they launch a dayshow. if they launch it as soon as they go on sky at the same time as they launch their skytv nightshow, then presume they will use some of their nightbabes already signed on days until they bring in the daybabes. or they wont start the dayshow until they've brought in enough daybabes

Piper Niven Superfan
24-03-2015 16:13
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2015 22:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  they aren't exactly the brightest creatures in the world

In reality a number of the babe show girls have done this job or are doing this job to pay their way through university. I can think of a dozen offhand, past and present, so it's fair to say that many of the girls on the shows have a greater claim to 'brightness' than Scottishbloke.
24-03-2015 16:53
SharrelWright Offline
banned

(24-03-2015 16:53 )aaron Wrote:  
(22-03-2015 22:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  they aren't exactly the brightest creatures in the world

In reality a number of the babe show girls have done this job or are doing this job to pay their way through university. I can think of a dozen offhand, past and present, so it's fair to say that many of the girls on the shows have a greater claim to 'brightness' than Scottishbloke.

God bless them though,and their cotton socks,thigh high of courseTongue

That Is All
24-03-2015 17:15
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

Tiffany and Lacey are on again.
Heart

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
24-03-2015 17:28
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

(24-03-2015 16:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 12:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  Sin TV doesn't seem to has of yet signed any specific generally recognised daytime girls, they've signed only night girls so far, so i wonder if the girls they've signed will be doing both day's and nights on the Sky TV channel ?, or at least until they get day girls signed up .

I was beginning to wonder if Sin TV on Sky was only going to be a night time Sky show, until i read this tweet confirming the Sky show will be on day's and nights https://twitter.com/SinTVGirls/status/58...3510031360

I saw that tweet saying they will be doing days as well as nights. as for what babes they will have on dayshows will depend on when they launch a dayshow. if they launch it as soon as they go on sky at the same time as they launch their skytv nightshow, then presume they will use some of their nightbabes already signed on days until they bring in the daybabes. or they wont start the dayshow until they've brought in enough daybabes
My understanding is that the babes currently signed up will be covering days as well as nights at the moment but there are several babes (some BS) in the pipeline ready for the channel launch on Sky early next month.
If the channel is to be Sky 913 what happens to RLC2?!?
24-03-2015 18:00
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(24-03-2015 12:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  they've signed only night girls so far

This is unlikely to be true when they are now so close to launch. But they won't give you names of girls who are working on other channels for now.
24-03-2015 19:00
cuthbert Offline
Junior Poster

I'd be surprised if they haven't signed up Charlie C.
24-03-2015 19:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(24-03-2015 16:53 )aaron Wrote:  In reality a number of the babe show girls have done this job or are doing this job to pay their way through university. I can think of a dozen offhand, past and present, so it's fair to say that many of the girls on the shows have a greater claim to 'brightness' than Scottishbloke.

Fuck me the moral police have just arrived Rolleyes

This is the perfect example of a member that clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word banter

So aaron get off your high horse. Incidentally speaking I once knew a fat guy who was also always on his high horse.

The latest I heard was that the horse is still on a life support machine after he broke the cunts back in 2 places with his weight Bounce
24-03-2015 20:30
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Still unable to access live tv or the streams on the website when signing in. Are they on a break at the moment, if so when will it return roughly.
24-03-2015 20:37