Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Don't you mean hop over broken glass SB?

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
21-03-2015 23:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(21-03-2015 22:57 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I just hope that lightening doesn't strike twice
No more cider for you Wink
LoveUKGirls Wrote:Tiffany Chambers and Kara De la Hoyde are "Top Babes", in my opinion.
Well, that's your opinion Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-03-2015 09:04
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(21-03-2015 23:28 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  the undisputed Queen of the Babe Shows Smile

It's not undisputed because I dispute it. Lolly Badcock has a better claim to the throne.
22-03-2015 10:41
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

Any idea when they start the Shows? Yesterday they stopped at 23.00 UK Time...
22-03-2015 11:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sintv is on 2pm-11pm at the moment. no news yet on when they will go beyond that and also nothing yet on when they start on sky. hopefully the fact they are taking calls means they will be starting soon on sky and doing the traditional 9pm-5:30am nightshow.

Piper Niven Superfan
22-03-2015 11:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-03-2015 11:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hopefully the fact they are taking calls means they will be starting soon on sky and doing the traditional 9pm-5:30am nightshow.

Yes Rammy, lets hope they do a traditional 9pm to 5.30am night show, imo there's already 1 too many channels putting day shows on at night, we don't want any more do we Rammy laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2015 12:11 by mr mystery.)
22-03-2015 12:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
knew you'd sat something like this mrmystery Smilelaugh

Piper Niven Superfan
22-03-2015 12:03
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Let's leave the s66 chat to its own thread its rubbish but we can leave it there
22-03-2015 12:05
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I had this strange dream.

I had £50k in the bank and would start a babe-show channel both on da 'nternet and $ky.

Except I then had a nightmare.

I just does not happen like that. Even if you have the dough or the access to it. You need contacts. Contacts to people who have been there before and know the pitfalls. They can advertise for models (like they did directly from these pages) but the girls are not idiots. They would only sign up if they could see a real prospect for success or, for them, a tidy earning for more than a few months.

So to think that the 'names' behind this are new is another dream. Or could yet be another nightmare.

But that does not preclude to wish them well. I am sure that the oppo are already planning their response. Unless, that is, they are the 'oppo'
22-03-2015 14:37
skully Offline

Just to remind people, there is no connection to Bluebird (seeing as comparisons are being made). They aren't actually behaving like them at all imo, they've set things up in stages before going live (site etc), got the girls on streams before adding phone numbers and are taking calls on the streams before the channel starts. I think they've done this the right way, if they launch the Sky channel with similar success, then it should be great.
As far as not delivering in the long run, well they do have rules that they will have to adhere to just like every other channel, but what they need to do, is be consistent and keep everyone involved motivated. The poor shows we see on a regular basis now are down to bad production, silly daytime shows at night and performances that are either toned down by those in charge, or utterly dire due to static or unmotivated babes. So if they avoid all the bad things the others are guilty of (which are obvious), they'll be onto a winner.
22-03-2015 14:54