Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
having been lucky enough to see this afternoons test show i feel i can say with some certainty sin tv is the best thing since sliced bread Big Grin

if they can keep this standard up i think i could be spending a lot of time hear,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-03-2015 18:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy if you need a lie down and have several cold showers then spare us the details, I think we'd rather not know laugh

Damn I missed the 4 way girls action when Ella got completely naked Tongue

Damn right winsaw this is the best channel since sliced bread, I'm looking forward to the next session, the anticipation is killing me Rolleyes

On a different note on the Sin TV website it says that the numbers are coming soon so that's another positive step in the right direction.

My only fear as always is whether or not this channel can maintain it's excellent start once it goes on the telly so for that reason I'm going to keep feet still firmly on the ground and enjoy the freedom whilst it effectively lasts.
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2015 19:17 by Scottishbloke.)
20-03-2015 19:17
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

With a on screen phone number now to call it is game onBig GrinBig Grin
20-03-2015 19:42
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well excuse me for pissing on the parade.......... Rolleyes bladewave.
A massage show......... ahem.........
I give you Savannah and Preeti on BS1 oh and SummersWood on BS1. All naked and on a proper massage table set with loads of oil, intimate massage and interaction.
I even give you Lori and Ruby both naked on the BS1 massage table as well Wink.
Seeing as what was provided this afternoon was on the webstream there is no reason for at least that level of content not to be matched bladewave.
All things are relative Wink.
And seeing as all things are relative then yes I concede what we saw from Louise today was better than anything done previously by her.
But she operates from a different starting point to a Dannii Harwood or a Lucy Summers Wink.
As for Tori well I fancy her like mad but long for the return of her Bang Babes type stints. Hopefully she can produce this on the stream even if not on the telly Wink.

20-03-2015 20:06
mrloverman_shabba Offline
Junior Poster

Just had a call on the live stream with tiffany and ella SurprisedSurprisedSurprised well hot bum eating action. I WANT MORE!!
20-03-2015 20:20
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Best babeshow ever? And without it ever been on sky,that's good going to be honest!

Going by these comments the summerwood shows on babestation recently have actually been better,lucy and dannii eating one another out live on television wont be topped for quite awhile.Hope im wrong but i expect a watered down version of these sintv shows once they hit our tv screens.
20-03-2015 20:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

0982 873 9000 is the number 1.53 a min 2£ connection fee

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-03-2015 20:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well that's the number officially on the screen now so let battle commence. I wonder how far they'll go now that the punters have an input Smile
20-03-2015 20:49
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Credit card lines as well for UK and Ireland like these afternoon shows web only be awesome

if the OSG on now is what will be on TV then its not that bad and liveable

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2015 20:58 by HannahsPet.)
20-03-2015 20:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-03-2015 19:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Rammy if you need a lie down and have several cold showers then spare us the details, I think we'd rather not know laugh

Damn I missed the 4 way girls action when Ella got completely naked Tongue

Damn right winsaw this is the best channel since sliced bread, I'm looking forward to the next session, the anticipation is killing me Rolleyes

On a different note on the Sin TV website it says that the numbers are coming soon so that's another positive step in the right direction.

My only fear as always is whether or not this channel can maintain it's excellent start once it goes on the telly so for that reason I'm going to keep feet still firmly on the ground and enjoy the freedom whilst it effectively lasts.

ok ill spare the details sb regarding having a lie down and several coldshowers Smile as for the rest of the post agree with you (blimey!!! me and you in agreement eekeekeek) regarding the next session, Louise and Tori-Lee are back on the live stream right now doing a very hot domination show.

agree the fact sintv are now taking calls is a positive step in the right direction and hope it will be starting on skytv soon and when it does it can maintain its excellent start so far.

think the webshows will be at least as excellent as they have been so far and as for how far they will go now that they are taking callers, presume they will be at least going as far as they are now on the webshows, as far as their skytv show and how far it will go, presume it will be around the level of the current skytv shows from the other babeshows that are Ofcom regulated and hopefully the sintv producers will push things as much as they possibly can on sky.

so far though sintv has made an excellent start. hope they can maintain it.

Piper Niven Superfan
20-03-2015 21:02