Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Would have had some humble pie myself but just had dinner lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 21:09 by *Kal-El*.)
02-07-2015 21:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Jesus bronco can you not take a joke???!!! I said "eating humble pie laugh" because around 6pm you said "the show is done" and "when the time comes no show" so poked fun at those posts you did

As for your second point, do you have proof to back up your claim about sintv girls apparently breaking ranks? Far as I'm aware the only thing that was public knowledge about the past few days is that no one at sintv was being paid, which clearly has been resolved and everyone still at sin and who left sin have been paid and as a result sintv will be back tonight.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 21:14 by Rammyrascal.)
02-07-2015 21:12
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Am sure we'll found out the truth thanks to the power of the internet Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 21:17 by *Kal-El*.)
02-07-2015 21:16
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2015 21:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Jesus bronco can you not take a joke???!!! I said "eating humble pie laugh" because around 6pm you said "the show is done" and "when the time comes no show" so poked fun at those posts you did

As for your second point, do you have proof to back up your claim about sintv girls apparently breaking ranks? Far as I'm aware the only thing that was public knowledge about the past few days is that no one at sintv was being paid, which clearly has been resolved and everyone still at sin and who left sin have been paid and as a result sintv will be back tonight.

Enjoy the show
02-07-2015 21:18
HEX!T Away
Retired

there broadcasting again after 2 days of black screens on the x-stream. cams covered as usual but they are broadcasting, so i guess they just needed to put some money in the meter.
the sites still down as of 9:20pm.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-07-2015 21:23
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Sadly this has the same feeling as a Boxer who does not know when to quit.... I hope I am wrong, but it has strayed so far from its initial beginnings, I wonder if it is worth saving.Huh
02-07-2015 21:37
wazzberger Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2015 21:18 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 21:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Jesus bronco can you not take a joke???!!! I said "eating humble pie laugh" because around 6pm you said "the show is done" and "when the time comes no show" so poked fun at those posts you did

Enjoy the show

You seem like the reason people think forums are full of sad acts, ignored by the real world who have a chip on their shoulder!
Smile
02-07-2015 21:38
HEX!T Away
Retired

and there live but there websites down so i doubt there will be any x-stream tonight.
if you cant watch on sky then my vlc list works.
also the picture quality suuuuuks... its streaming like its an acid trip. fast forward, slow down, fast forward, slow down at half second intervals.
i hope its not going out to tv like that or some 1 will have a seizure.

updated* the stream is now working properly. as of 10:15pm

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 22:16 by HEX!T.)
02-07-2015 22:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-07-2015 21:18 )Broncobilly Wrote:  

Enjoy the show

I will as Bex, Lilly & Karina are on! Just started back on sky with Bex & Lilly with Karina Currie to come later.

Bex said on the mic that sin is back and "here to stay" Also said the reason for sintv not on air was because of "technical difficulties" and "you may have heard some things, ignore the rumours"

Was about to comment on the pic quality but it seems to have been fixed and is back to normal

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 22:12 by Rammyrascal.)
02-07-2015 22:10
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Since I have to mis-quote Mark Twain, here goes.

There is a Tv called Sin
Whose fortunes took a little spin
But despite the flack
They are back
Now who has the biggest grin ?
02-07-2015 22:10