Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Am sure you'll keep us all informed on the twitter world Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-07-2015 18:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(02-07-2015 17:16 )nilford Wrote:  See how confusing and taste-based this all is?! As long as statements like these are understood to be subjective

My statement wasn't intended to be subjective. Or taste-based.

I thought it was a reasonable objective thing to say that Lilly was one of their top babes. After all, I was counting her shifts during her spell at Studio 66 and she was given more than anyone else at that time, 14 shifts a month in fact.

I would have thought that Lilly qualified as a top babe whatever channel she was on, regardless of anyone's personal taste.
02-07-2015 18:49
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Personally, I see little point in commenting on something that might happen.

In fact there is equally little point in commenting for the reasons should that event actually happen.

What is more important is why there has been no service for 4 days. That just breeds conjecture. A single post by some anonymous person does not satisfactorily explain that - in fact I would haver expected certain staff to have been paid regardless even a month in hand (a business norm). In fact the post said 'no one has been paid' it did not say that none has ever been paid. No gal, if memory serves, has explained why she has jumped. We are all clutching at straws.

But this is fun. More fun than the tv itself.

Alarm set for 10pm Smile
02-07-2015 19:08
nilford Offline
fence post

I wasn't saying the claim was unreasonable, but neither is the claim that Bex is likewise one of their top babes (and it's something that doesn't get said enough in the general Sin section). There are different criteria for judging of course, and most of those have something of the subjective about them.
02-07-2015 19:10
Whynot Offline
Just Me

If girls have left because of not being paid... which lets face it, seems to be the case... I think it would be truly shitty for girls to turn up to work for SINTV for cash. Turning up taking money that is owed and leaving yes... but turning up and still working... that is one big 'fuck you' to the girls who have been screwed over!!

I hate injustice and liars
02-07-2015 19:21
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

Well, if they are back up and running this weekend i'm sure they will have budget cuts, i've got hold of an exclusive picture of how bad these cuts are - this is the studio, i've been reliably informed that they argued excessively about the light there, it was too expensive and over budget, but gave it the go ahead anyway. George Osborne would be proud of them Big Grin

[Image: empty_studio.jpg]

Sorry, i couldn't resist making this post - all the speculation about this weekend, i just had to have a bit of fun and lighten the mood laugh
02-07-2015 19:56
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I expect Bex will be leaving her house about now, setting off for her shift tonight.
02-07-2015 20:04
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(02-07-2015 20:04 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I expect Bex will be leaving her house about now, setting off for her shift tonight.

I'm expect a tweet in about an hour saying it's cancelled, such is the SinTV tradition these past couple of weeks bladewave

Sorry, couldn't resist that either laugh
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 20:06 by ILoveBrunettes.)
02-07-2015 20:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

SinTv have just tweeted this in the past few minutes

"3m @SinTVGirls: Tonight on Sin TV we have @Lillyroma1 @BexBB9 and @KarinaCurrie live from 10pm on Sky 942!"

Eating humble pie bronco laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 20:52 by Rammyrascal.)
02-07-2015 20:52
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

You are really something Rammy you think this is about me? When everyone was saying the channel was done.

If they are live it just means the girls broke ranks with those who quit on principal and makes them out to be a poor bunch.
02-07-2015 20:55