Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(29-06-2015 13:44 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 13:34 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Maybe they need to select the right type of one girl show. Some girls don't have cross over appeal

So basically one girl will work as long as it's one you like? I didn't watch last night but according to winsaw's post Bex was busy on the phone so maybe she does have "cross over appeal", I don't think there's a single girl on any channel who absolutely every viewer likes to watch.

bex shiner definitely has crossover appeal, if she didn't then she wouldn't have lasted as long as she has on the babeshows (think is 6-7 years bex has been on the babeshows on various channels).

each babe on whatever channel will have people who like them and people who don't, so the channels (including sintv) need to have a wide variety of babes to get the most amount of calls in each night

Piper Niven Superfan
29-06-2015 16:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

I always say Bex is nuts... that is her appeal, she knows how to get people going and enjoy their moments. in person she's insane, but very lovely lol

That is true about each channel and each babe, we all have our loyalties, but, in current times, some of those loyalties are being tested. At least i'll save some money now thanks to Ree's tweet - done me a favour, i'll go elsewhere if i want to call any of the girls now.
29-06-2015 16:47
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

People can easy decide not to call Lilly or Ree that sorts that out.
29-06-2015 16:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

thing is lilly is right in a way. she aint stealing your money if your the 1 signing up to AW and joining her room.
thats a fair comment IMO.
but it doesnt change the fact that her shows are a waste of credits. calling paying customers freeloaders, naming and shaming until the viewers tip, refusing to show unless every 1 tips. all mount up to guys feeling they have been ripped off.

fact is if your still viewing 10 seconds after she makes her first demand for cash then you deserve what you get.
me i just laughed at her and left her room.
shes a grifter and your the mark. stay clear if you like value for money.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-06-2015 17:45
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(29-06-2015 16:31 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 16:04 )ILoveBrunettes Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 13:31 )winsaw Wrote:  last night was the way sin should go, the best night show they have put on in ages,
1 girl on tv 1 on the xstream so simple yet so effective, i really hope this becomes the norm,
every time i looked Bex was on the phone and Kimmy was doing well by xstream standards, so hope sin see this as a model that works,
Bronco they did rotate Kimmy had 2 stints on tv that i saw

If they add more streams to the website and give the fans more choice - (one or two depending on how popular they are) and add one more TV channel stream. One of the channel streams can be used for promos to cover quick breaks and swapping of girls and of course, with more choice, there will be more callers (well, i would hope so).

It sounds like (from your post) that the formula may have been right there

On another note, i've just seen about Ree Petra's Twitter comment... and read all the replies on here. Well, thanks for the memories Ree, i won't call you again on SinTV, or screencap your shows. Your comment combined with the fact that the SinTV website streams are awful 99% of the time when you are on, has put me off. Will go eleswhere. Bye

yeah, that caught me on a bad day... So i may regret saying it, I may get abuse for it, but what the hell. It's said. Done. Who knows maybe someday i might change my mind, but for now, I'm off to chase the tumbleweeds that keep coming out of these babeshows studios

Ree and Lilly showing people no respect yet they bother to read the board pity Rammydecided to squirm to Ree

If anyone can exactly point me in the direction od what Ree exactly said on her Twitter I would be grateful!

But it does probably what divisions there are possibly between Sin TV's babes and the production /backroom staff..

And as for Ree herself I think she probably has realised she may have gone too far overboard in her attitude...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2015 19:05 by lovebabes56.)
29-06-2015 18:49
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Some of the girls have a thin skin and take simple comments as personal insult instead of what they are - simple observations of the show
29-06-2015 20:33
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2015 18:49 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 16:31 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 16:04 )ILoveBrunettes Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 13:31 )winsaw Wrote:  

If anyone can exactly point me in the direction od what Ree exactly said on her Twitter I would be grateful!.
reepetra ‏@reepetra1 · Jun 27
People on the forums that make shit up putting 2 and 2 together and getting a million how about we do a forum on ur jobs n make shit up

^this is what Ree said on her twitter

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
29-06-2015 20:47
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Funny that Ree is so bent out of shape and yet she keeps cancelling shifts. Models who do these shows have to take the rough and the smooth.
29-06-2015 20:50
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(29-06-2015 20:47 )gunnar Wrote:  ...reepetra ‏@reepetra1 · Jun 27
People on the forums that make shit up putting 2 and 2 together and getting a million how about we do a forum on ur jobs n make shit up

^ To which the obvious answer is as: "Yes, as long as you girls pay for everything we produce and then we can go on social media and slag you off for your interest."

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2015 20:55 by ShandyHand.)
29-06-2015 20:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think I saw that comment so whether she aimed that at all of us or certain members of this forum who gave her a hard time but she needs to look at the comment again and realise that how
shallow it is

If you make a social media c9omment that can backfire on you then surely that was one

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-06-2015 21:07