Senior Poster

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
At least they're actually using the x-stream tonight
21-06-2015 03:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-06-2015 02:55 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Just why cannot Sin get the fucking mic to work on the web x-stream as it is not only tonight that it is "Silent Night" and we are 6 months away from Xmas !!!!!
Surely somebody on Sin should be checking the output quality of the Web stream in terms of picture quality ,camera work and sound.

Because they have no ability on the tech side
21-06-2015 08:35
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(21-06-2015 00:15 )gunnar Wrote:  I wish they would decide whether you have to sign in or not to access the X-stream.

Indeed. But I suspect the recent unhindered access was yet another cock-up.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-06-2015 08:48
IdreamofTiffany Offline
Junior Poster

It seems the Tiffany/Paige g/g show scheduled for tonight is no longer happeningBig Grin as Paige is now doing a solo show from 4pm till late, she has also removed Tiffany as an additional link from her AW page, hopefully the goddess Miss Tiffany Chambers Heart will be back gracing our screens very soon Tongue
22-06-2015 12:42
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

What frustrates the hell out of me with SinTV is the fact they only have one stream which is hardly ever on, when it is, it gets cut off after a while. Also, the multi girl on screen thing - hate it. I only tune in to SinTV to watch Ree Petra, and she is barely ever on for long. They really need to add more streams and let Ree Petra have much more screen time. It's the thing that puts SinTV low down the rankings of good viewing for me, just not enough on their website. The bedroom set annoys the hell out of me. May be big, but it just encourages too much lying down (yes, i'm saying it again on here now lol). The set they have with the pole in it is great, nice and colourful, but does not work with so many girls. I'm not going to criticise them heavily though, they are a relatively newer production, but if they address some of the niggling things i've mentioned, they can do a lot better. Definately need to keep Ree on the screen more if she is on the x-stream. For those that only watch online, it's frustrating the way they are running it. Just my thoughts though
22-06-2015 14:33
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

It's online!!!!

That's one of the main problems with the x-stream. I'm not sure Jo public knows anything about it. If it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't.
22-06-2015 16:23
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(22-06-2015 16:23 )bazzae123 Wrote:  It's online!!!!

That's one of the main problems with the x-stream. I'm not sure Jo public knows anything about it. If it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't.

I just went on there and clicked the stream... keep getting the pop up to sign up to their website. Good way to put people off that is. Certainly is putting me off, but, i suspect, this is only for during the day hours that pop up has to appear.
22-06-2015 18:02
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

It's a bit silly asking you to sign in during the day, because when you do all you get is a message to say that the x-stream is not currently on air. Talk about annoying.
22-06-2015 18:15
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Much better from Sin TV tonight with solo shows from Dionne Mendez and Lilly Roma
If you watch on the web stream for Sin/Sky Tv you do not get those massive pink messages all over the screen like Be the next caller or phone to listen in
This must come from the ex babestation staff employed who ruin this channel
22-06-2015 23:54
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

I've never worked out why girls get completely naked on the main channels. They just end up limited in what positions they can get into.

Lilly's all covered oil. Very lovely. But she's stuck in the same position for the next 30 minutes essentially
22-06-2015 23:59