Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(19-06-2015 17:24 )gentlegiant Wrote:  It seems likely that Tiffany has now left Sin - she didn't appear on Monday as scheduled and instead of appearing tonight as scheduled she is on Adultwork tonight with Paige T doing a G/G camshow!!

I've never seen Tiffany show anything except boobs n bum, is she any good on AW?
19-06-2015 18:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-06-2015 17:24 )gentlegiant Wrote:  It seems likely that Tiffany has now left Sin - she didn't appear on Monday as scheduled and instead of appearing tonight as scheduled she is on Adultwork tonight with Paige T doing a G/G camshow!!

no it doesn't seem likely tiffany has left sintv, as ive said in response to your post mentioning tiffany doing webcam show tonight instead of appearing on sintv, babes swap/re-arrange/cancel their shifts/shows all the time for various reasons

seems Kimberley Jenner will be the first of several new sintv babes we will see over the next few weeks from a tweet they sent about 20 min ago

Quote:SinTVGirls ‏@SinTVGirls · 18m18 minutes ago
YOU NEED TO SEE WHO IS ON SIN TV TONIGHT! - http://eepurl.com/bqYwFD

this is what is said in the link for those who cant click it

Quote: SIN TV CHAMPIONING NEW TALENT!!
Exciting news! over the next few weeks we will be trialing some up and coming new talent. Feast your eyes on some fresh new girls and please let us know what you think. Tonight prepare yourselves for the stunning Kimberley Jenner as she pops her SIN TV cherry! We are sure she will have you glued to your seats with her piercing blue eyes and stunning figure. Check her out on Twitter and if you want to see more of Kimberley on Sin TV you better get phoning tonight...

hope this means there will be some new/unknown babes finally on sintv. think some will probably be coming from playboy/rlc since xpanded are taking them over

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2015 18:44
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

it depends on how many will stay with RLC & Xpanded and how many will change channels and how many quit the babe channels altogether to be hones Rammy I'm sure many will stay but thern again we will find out over the next few weeks

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-06-2015 19:46
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(19-06-2015 00:40 )gunnar Wrote:  ^Agreed about Ree & Lilly. Two quality babes I could watch all night.
It seems they have also switched things round again, so you don't have to log in to access the X-stream.

That would be good news about the X-stream, if they ever had any one on it. I have given up checking now, as the last couple of weeks I have not seen it used at all. Sadly far too infrequent and random for me. Shame cause the X streams was the one that had my attention.Sad

Well, the Stream, and those nude Tori shows. Sadly both seem to be a thing of the past!
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2015 20:26 by saviour123.)
19-06-2015 20:23
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2015 17:04 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Well they've now signed up Kimberley Jenner it seems so the're not exactly recruiting from the Premier League now are they

Kimberley Jenner is in my Premier League. She'll be the best thing on Sin TV apart from Lilly Roma.
19-06-2015 20:51
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

Dionne was also originally scheduled for tonight, Lilly cancelled two shows earlier in the week, Ree missed a scheduled show and so did Paige last night so either the schedule is very inaccurate or the girls are not exactly desperate to fulfill there scheduled shows.
If Tiffany has left then this channel has quickly turned into a complete shamblesRolleyes that would mean 4 of the first 6 girls Sin signed Tori,Lacey,Kerry and Tiffany would have already left leaving only Ree and Louise I guess we will find out if Tiffany is on next weeks schedule.
19-06-2015 21:43
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2015 18:05 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 17:04 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Well they've now signed up Kimberley Jenner it seems so the're not exactly recruiting from the Premier League now are they
Who's premier league exactly? Danni LevyBig Laugh i think Kimberley has potential which is more than can be said about their last 3 or 4 signingsRolleyes

It's all personal choice But Kimberley had 2 chances at BS and left and I recall her at S66. Nothing against her personally but she's neither a big name signing or "new talent" as Sin seem to be saying. Happy to wish her luck as I would any girl but better than Tori or Lacey? I don't think so.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2015 22:42 by SecretAgent.)
19-06-2015 22:40
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Well its going to be hard for them to replace Tori and Lacey and im saying that without my Rose tinted specs on, Kimberly ain't bad though hope she gets some solo air time
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2015 23:04 by Joey 27.)
19-06-2015 23:03
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Why does Sin/Sky tv have to go off the air with the message " Back Soon Stay Tuned "
Most viewers will just change channels
If Sin Tv put one girl on screen at a time they could smoothly change from one girl to the next
Or are the crap production team taking a break to piss us off even more
20-06-2015 01:03
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

It's not just Tiffany who's not on tonight, Louise was supposed to be on too.
I'm sure Rammy won't be too worried though as babes swap/re-arrange/cancel their shifts/shows all the time for various reasons.
20-06-2015 01:15