Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(31-05-2015 12:55 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 09:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Mellie D said sin went with experienced babes to "hold the fort" as they got going. Hopefully new babes will start coming soon. As for the x-streams, presume they will be back and are just temporarily not being used for whatever reason

If the new blood cavalry doesn't arrive for Sin next month, will you be disappointed Rammy?

How many established and how many fresh faces would you want for June?

Just curious as to what posters think will be the mix of this new batch of incoming talent and if they think it is a significant part of the answer to Sin's problems.

A mix of fresh faces and new babes. Sintv have at least 2 experienced babes coming next month, karina currie and holly mcguire, so would like at least 2 new babes to joi them. Probably be more experienced babes I think though, but hope at least 1 or 2 new babes join as well.

As for whatever they are the significant answer to the problems at sin, no they aren't because the problems at isn't the babes they have, it's behind the scenes, if they can sort those behind the scenes problems out then they will be fine, otherwise they will impact on the on screen shows and people will eventually stop calling

Piper Niven Superfan
31-05-2015 15:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

(31-05-2015 12:39 )winsaw Wrote:  i just don't get sin and what they are trying to do, it seams to me that how this channel is produced is down to who ever the senior producer is on the night and what he wants to do and they have not set format which the producers must follow that would make for consistency every night,
the last 2 days have been perfect examples on Friday we had lots of solo stuff on tv and the xstream was used well with all girls getting on it, good this gave me hope as i think its the way for them to go Cool,
then last night it a total opposite 3 girls on tv all night and no use of the xstream at all Huh,
until we know what we are going to get each night how are they ever going to build a following, they need an identity or will never build a fan base

Last night was awful and I had the same thought there seems to be no consistency and all depends who is producing whoever it was last night should be kept away from the night shows no wonder they had 3 girls waving phones for long spells, four girls on very little solo time and no use of the xstreambladewave. I would normally look forward to a quality line up tonight but it doesn't matter who is on if they spend the entire night squashed together like sardinesRolleyes
31-05-2015 16:39
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Thing is Rammy its starting to look like they won't get it together on the production side so we are left with the mess.
31-05-2015 17:19
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Sin TV don't look out of place in today's babeshow circus.
Expect nothing to change and take it from there.
Will we see new faces? Will we buggery.
Throw the towel in and spare yourselves the pain.
31-05-2015 17:59
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

IMO the main reason why the x streams haven't been a success is because not enough causal fans/callers care enough about finding the Sin TV website or are too thick to find it, we found it pretty easily so why haven't they? if they have any real interest in Sin TV then they would find this flaming website its not hard, i know they haven't been using the x streams that much in the past month or so which has been silly of them, but tbh even they put Tori and the other girls on the x stream all night tonight and they all did a really good show i wonder how many calls they would get? not that many i would guess

Sin TV really do need to start using the x streams properly again now and give it another go, but if they are still struggling for calls in a few weeks time then you can't blame them really, so who do we blame if it all fails?
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2015 19:24 by Joey 27.)
31-05-2015 19:19
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2015 19:19 )Joey 27 Wrote:  IMO the main reason why the x streams haven't been a success is because not enough causal fans/callers care enough about finding the Sin TV website or are too thick to find it, we found it pretty easily so why haven't they? if they have any real interest in Sin TV then they would find this flaming website its not hard, i know they haven't been using the x streams that much in the past month or so which has been silly of them, but tbh even they put Tori and the other girls on the x stream all night tonight and they all did a really good show i wonder how many calls they would get? not that many i would guess

Sin TV really do need to start using the x streams properly again now and give it another go, but if they are still struggling for calls in a few weeks time then you can't blame them really, so who do we blame if it all fails?

You do blame them if it does not work it is there job to make it work. You are starting to sound like Rammy not wanting to lay the blame at the channels door
31-05-2015 19:28
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

The only way they will get those casual callers to use the xstream is if that always have someone on it, as the casual caller may only look at sins website once so they need to catch them and get them to comeback and until they are doing this the xstream will not be a success,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-05-2015 19:29
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

They need to advertise the X streams. If they can't use their main Twitter account or on screen messages for compliance reasons they can set up another twitter account. BS have multiple accounts to get round compliance issues. How much would this cost? errrr NOTHING!

I agree none of this is the girls responsibility but if they are not careful the few really top notch girls they have will be off to pastures new and then they will be in deep shit!
31-05-2015 19:44
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It's also too early to make access difficult
31-05-2015 19:44
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Actually Billy i've been critical of some of their recent signings the roster isn't good enough imo, i said they need to sign some more top quality babes, anyway lets say they use the x stream tonight and the babes did a 2-4-1 in the shower but no one calls them who do think is to blame for that? surely not us eh?
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2015 20:06 by Joey 27.)
31-05-2015 19:58