Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(16-05-2015 10:51 )Headgear Wrote:  if I was sin tv I would charge a nightly flat fee (£5) or a monthly subscription to watch the x streams - with the caveat that there were live stream(s) on all night and that the girls on there actually did x stream worthy performances - that doesn't necessarily mean legs spread though - I would consider tori s recent naked stints as worthy!

That would make it similar to BabestationX - but rumour in this forum has it that not many people watch BabestationX on the web.
19-05-2015 10:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(19-05-2015 08:00 )gunnar Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 01:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im not defending sintv. just saying it's not as bad as bs and s66 in terms of osg;s

Rammy criticising S66 even in a small wayshocked
The heavens have moved and the end are nigh.
Expect to see other impossible events soon, like flying pigs or UK trains on time.Big Grin

I think an independent inquiry is called for to ensure it really was Rammy and not some imposter Big Laugh.
Assuming it was a legitimate post I anticipate a money tree to be in full bloom when I get home Tongue.

19-05-2015 13:23
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

gotta say, bex shiner, no thanks. I think she used Big bro to grab some attention and for the life of me, I cant understand how she's made it onto TV as a model.
she really does absolute zero for me.

I can only assume that they are desperate, I rarely see anyone worth watching!
20-05-2015 00:55
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

I personally think she has a great body and is looking gorgeous tonight on Sin TV, the only thing i would say is it should be made illegal to cover those magnificent boobs up though. laugh

Also when she is Mistress Bex Shiner HeartHeartHeart she is definitely not to be messed with. Cool

Check out Sarah Daniel's OnlyFans page - https://onlyfans.com/officialsarahdaniel

THERE'S ONLY ONE SARAH DANIEL!
20-05-2015 03:37
richpk Offline
Master Poster

the good thing about what Bex brings is variety and we need MORE variety on these shows

but the more variety the shows bring, the greater the audience will become so its about time the shows started expanding the variety instead of recycling the same ladies
20-05-2015 09:53
tee Offline
Posting Machine

(16-05-2015 01:05 )Mellie D Wrote:  To be fair, I don't know any of them and only met them briefly. But RLC once had it down to tee and we were very successful. No BS producer lasted long at RLC. Speculate to your hearts content.

It's refreshing to see some serious honest opinions. Sin tv has been a big disappointment. There's odd good performance. Whenever I switch the channel it's on a break. So I never bother.

Melli love to see you and Kerry Marie on the channels. That definitely be winning combinations. Just thinking about it is making me drool.
20-05-2015 13:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

after the good rostering of the girls at the weekend where you could work out where the girls would be, the last 2 days it's been back to being totally random, last night i did not see anyone on the xstream for over 2 hours, it amazes me that some girls can go almost an hour with out being on tv or web, how it is maximizing the amount of money they can make,
this channel has some very good girls who are managing to put on good shows with out much help from the channel, it's so simple what they need to do i can't work out why they find it so difficult,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-05-2015 15:58
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Lack of talent in the back that's all
20-05-2015 16:44
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Agreed but does good talent actually exist in the industry anymore?
20-05-2015 16:49
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I think the night shows are hit and miss because they are night shows in name only there is no vibe or energy unless the girls themselves bring it. The producer is too dull and not interested simply going through the motions only instruction don't do anything that looks fun or don't even think of touching the other two girls I am going to fill the screen with.

Some of the girls are worth it simply because of there integrity and desire to do a good show but the night show concept is lost.

As Mellie said Sin had the chance to do something fresh but pretty much blew it as they won't produce proper shows and it's left to certain girls to keep the thing afloat.
20-05-2015 17:07