• 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(17-05-2015 00:58 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 00:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 00:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(16-05-2015 21:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  . Just thought with all the babes sintv have joining next month, they would be launching a 2nd sky channel next month.

So who are "all" these babes you say are are starting in June ?, maybe all these new babes joining in June are to replace all the girls that might be leaving ?
If it's true what you suggest, i wonder what channel number the new Sin tv channel will broadcast on ? .

I only know 2, Holly McGuire and Karina Currie, it's sintv babe ree petra who has said babes from other babechannels are joinig sintv in june. as for a possible channel number, probably around 942 to keep the channels close together I think

Holly McGuire is a lovely lady who I have met but Holly only does Day shows.
From the night shows in the short time Sin TV has been operating they have lost ,Kerry Louise, Lacey Lorenzo and Mellie D so who will be next to jump ship from the SINTANIC

Mellie D never appeared on screen so cant say she was a sintv nightbabe and wasn't going to, she was working behind the scenes. so it's only Kerry-Louise and Lacey Lorenzo who have left since sintv started.

to early to compare sintv to the titanic, it hasn't sunk yet, but needs to change course soon before it does hit the iceberg

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2015 01:42 by Rammyrascal.)
17-05-2015 01:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

You could say Stevie Louise left too, although I think she was only on the test shows.
17-05-2015 01:43
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

So far, Stevie Lou, Lacy Lorenzo, Kerry Louise and Mellie D have left the employment of Sin TV, i wonder if there is any more that we don't yet know about ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
17-05-2015 01:43
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

3-4-1 is a car crash or train wreck
17-05-2015 01:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-05-2015 01:43 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  You could say Stevie Louise left too, although I think she was only on the test shows.

not counting Stevie-Louise myself as she never officially joined sintv as far as im concerned she only appeared once I think on a sintv web only test show. also not counting mellie d as she never joined the sintv roster. as ive said, mellie was working behind the scenes at sintv

so for me it's just 2 babes that have left the sintv roster. Kerry-Louise and Lacey Lorenzo.

Piper Niven Superfan
17-05-2015 01:53
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(17-05-2015 01:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 01:43 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  You could say Stevie Louise left too, although I think she was only on the test shows.

not counting Stevie-Louise myself as she never officially joined sintv as far as im concerned she only appeared once I think on a sintv web only test show. also not counting mellie d as she never joined the sintv roster. as ive said, mellie was working behind the scenes at sintv

so for me it's just 2 babes that have left the sintv roster. Kerry-Louise and Lacey Lorenzo.

You are full of crap!!!!! You defend, defend, defend... then Mellie comes on and criticizes and you swap to 'Yes mellie I agree' to all she said, now the next night it is defend, defend, defend. Just become a politician you are made for it!!

I hate injustice and liars
17-05-2015 01:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Rammy please stop with the defend at all costs they make mistakes they don't give girls enough work to earn a living you can see this. Mellie someone who we all love and respect has had her say on Sin and she knows more about the set up then you is of the opinion that they are getting it wrong. It won't kill you to admit they get some things wrong.

Peace
17-05-2015 02:01
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(17-05-2015 01:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 00:58 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 00:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 00:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(16-05-2015 21:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  . Just thought with all the babes sintv have joining next month, they would be launching a 2nd sky channel next month.

So who are "all" these babes you say are are starting in June ?, maybe all these new babes joining in June are to replace all the girls that might be leaving ?
If it's true what you suggest, i wonder what channel number the new Sin tv channel will broadcast on ? .

I only know 2, Holly McGuire and Karina Currie, it's sintv babe ree petra who has said babes from other babechannels are joinig sintv in june. as for a possible channel number, probably around 942 to keep the channels close together I think

Holly McGuire is a lovely lady who I have met but Holly only does Day shows.
From the night shows in the short time Sin TV has been operating they have lost ,Kerry Louise, Lacey Lorenzo and Mellie D so who will be next to jump ship from the SINTANIC

Mellie D never appeared on screen so cant say she was a sintv nightbabe and wasn't going to, she was working behind the scenes. so it's only Kerry-Louise and Lacey Lorenzo who have left since sintv started.

to early to compare sintv to the titanic, it hasn't sunk yet, but needs to change course soon before it does hit the iceberg

Rammy I did not say that Mellie D appeared on screen only that that the night shows had lost Mellie D who was a Producer /camera person of the night shows
17-05-2015 03:36
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Broncobilly datelomine='1431823934' Wrote:  3-4-1 is a car crash or train wreck

^I watched something of the atrocious 3-4-1 last night and was reminded of the film 'Zombie Strippers', starring the very hot Jenna Jameson. However that film was far more entertaining.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
17-05-2015 07:57
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I'm not sure Mellie D ever actually produced a shift. She didn't actually say she had IIRC. I got the impression she went in a couple of times to see their set up with a view to producing there. They couldn't sort of details - with them not being up to speed then she got a better offer. That's how I read it.

Not that it matters. But as we seem to be arguing over what consitutes 'leaving'!

Perhaps Mellie could clarify? ...

Perhaps she might also want to say what she would do differently to the rest if she ran her own channel. I think that might be enlightening.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2015 08:33 by ShandyHand.)
17-05-2015 08:04